Amex Platinum Card 125K Bonus
American Express is offering some people a huge bonus for the Platinum Card. Those targeted can earn a best ever 125K bonus with just $5,000 in spending. This Amex Platinum Card 125K bonus is showing up when checking for pre-qualified offers but it was also mailed out to some customers. Let’s see the details fo the offers and how you can check yourself if you are targeted.
Earn 125,000 Membership Rewards points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
We have seen this offer in the past and now more people are able to pull it up. You can find it in Pre-Qualified Offers from American Express. It is definitely worth a look if you are eligible for the card. Some people have received it by mail as well.
- 5X MR points on airfare booked directly with airlines or through Amex Travel
- 5X MR points on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com
- 1X MR points on all other purchases
- $200 in annual Uber savings ($15 in Uber Cash for U.S. rides every month plus a bonus $20 in December)
- $200 airline fee credit
- $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue or Saks.com. That's up to $50 on a semi-annual basis. Enrollment required.
- Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Precheck ($85) statement credit
- Access to over 1,000+ airport lounges, including The Centurion lounge, Delta Sky Clubs, Airspace Lounges and Priority Pass Select membership
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status
- Hilton Honors Gold Status
- Unlimited Boingo internet access
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $20 in statement credits each month for wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers.
- $20 in statement credits each month for U.S. streaming subscriptions from select providers.
- $25 in statement credits each month for ‘Variis by Equinox’ until APril 1, 2021.
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift. Simply call the number on the back of your Card and say "Concierge".
- Annual Fee: $550
This card has a $550 annual fee that is not waived.
This Amex Platinum Card 125K bonus is obviously a tremendous offer that we have seen in the past. You can also check CardMatch for a possible 100K offer. Otherwise, the current public bonus for the card is 75K. The card has a $550 annual fee, but 125K Membership Rewards points are easily worth close to $2,000. On top of that, the card has lots of perks such as $200 in Uber credits annually, lounge access, $200 airline fee credit which is now more difficult to cash in, free Global Entry, limit time credit for wireless services and streaming and much more. American Express also added some limited time perks since travel benefits are difficult to use right now.
Let me know if you see this offer.