Amex Platinum Card 125K Bonus
American Express is offering some people a huge bonus for the Platinum Card. Those targeted can earn a best ever 125K bonus with just $5,000 in spending. This Amex Platinum Card 125K bonus is showing up when checking for pre-qualified offers but it was also mailed out to some customers. Let’s see the details fo the offers and how you can check yourself if you are targeted.
Earn 125,000 Membership Rewards points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
We have seen this offer in the past and now more people are able to pull it up. You can find it in Pre-Qualified Offers from American Express. It is definitely worth a look if you are eligible for the card. Some people have received it by mail as well.
- 5X MR points on airfare booked directly with airlines or through Amex Travel
- 5X MR points on eligible hotels booked through Amex Travel
- 1X MR points on all other purchases
- $200 in annual Uber savings ($15 in Uber Cash for U.S. rides every month plus a bonus $20 in December)
- Complimentary Eats Pass Membership for up to 12 months – a value of up to $119 (typically $9.99/month). Card Members must enroll by December 31, 2021.
- $200 annual Airline Fee Credit
- $200 Hotel Credit for prepaid bookings at Fine Hotels + Resorts® or The Hotel Collection properties made through American Express Travel.
- $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue or Saks.com. That's up to $50 on a semi-annual basis. Enrollment required.
- $240 Digital Entertainment Credit ($20/month) on eligible purchases or subscriptions with Peacock, Audible, SiriusXM and The New York Times.
- Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Precheck ($85) statement credit
- $179 CLEAR Credit annually.
- Access to over 1,400+ airport lounges, including The Centurion lounge, Delta Sky Clubs, Airspace Lounges and Priority Pass Select membership
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status
- Hilton Honors Gold Status
- Walmart+ Monthly Membership Credit ($12.95/month)
- $300 SoulCycle At-Home Bike Credit
- $300 Equinox Credit ($25/month) on purchases of select Equinox Fitness Club monthly memberships or a digital subscription to Equinox+ (the on-demand fitness app).
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including special upgrades and discounts.
- 20% discount on Wheels Up Connect and a 40% discount on Wheels Up Core memberships. Plus, get a $500 or $2,000 credit added to your Wheels Up account to use toward your initial flight
- Resy Dining Benefit
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- More perks and benefits.
- Annual Fee: $695 (renewals are still $550 until January 1, 2022)
This Amex Platinum Card 125K bonus is obviously a tremendous offer that we have seen in the past. You can also check CardMatch for a possible 100K offer. Otherwise, the current public bonus for the card is 75K. The card has a $550 annual fee, but 125K Membership Rewards points are easily worth close to $2,000. On top of that, the card has lots of perks such as $200 in Uber credits annually, lounge access, $200 airline fee credit which is now more difficult to cash in, free Global Entry, limit time credit for wireless services and streaming and much more. American Express also added some limited time perks since travel benefits are difficult to use right now.
Let me know if you see this offer.