Amex Platinum Card, Targeted 125K Welcome Offer Through Pre-Qualified Offers
American Express is offering some people a huge bonus for the personal Platinum Card. Those targeted can earn a best ever 125K bonus with just $5,000 spending. We have seen this offer in the past and now more people are bring targeted.
Earn 125,000 Membership Rewards points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months. See offer terms here.
- 5X MR points on airfare booked directly with airlines or through Amex Travel
- 5X MR points on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com
- 1X MR points on all other purchases
- $200 in annual Uber savings ($15 in Uber Cash for U.S. rides every month plus a bonus $20 in December)
- $200 airline fee credit
- Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Precheck ($85) statement credit
- Access to over 1,000+ airport lounges, including The Centurion lounge, Delta Sky Clubs, Airspace Lounges and Priority Pass Select membership
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status
- Hilton Honors Gold Status
- Unlimited Boingo internet access
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
This card has a $550 annual fee that is not waived.
This Amex Platinum Card 125K bonus is obviously a tremendous offer. You can also check CardMatch for a possible 100K offer. Otherwise, the current public bonus for the card is 60K. The card has a $550 annual fee, but 125K Membership Rewards points are easily worth close to $2,000. On top of that, the card has lots of perks such as $200 in Uber credits annually, lounge access, $200 airline fee credit which is now more difficult to cash in, free Global Entry, and more.
Let me know if you see this offer.