Amex Platinum Card 125K Bonus
American Express is offering some people a huge bonus for the Platinum Card. Those targeted can earn a best ever 125K bonus with just $5,000 in spending. Let’s see more details about this Amex Platinum Card 125K bonus and how to check if you are targeted.
Earn 125,000 Membership Rewards points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- 5X MR points on airfare booked directly with airlines or through Amex Travel
- 5X MR points on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com
- 1X MR points on all other purchases
- $200 in annual Uber savings ($15 in Uber Cash for U.S. rides every month plus a bonus $20 in December)
- Complimentary Eats Pass Membership for up to 12 months – a value of up to $119 (typically $9.99/month). Card Members must enroll by December 31, 2021.
- $200 airline fee credit
- $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue or Saks.com. That's up to $50 on a semi-annual basis. Enrollment required.
- Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Precheck ($85) statement credit
- Access to over 1,300+ airport lounges, including The Centurion lounge, Delta Sky Clubs, Airspace Lounges and Priority Pass Select membership
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status
- Hilton Honors Gold Status
- Unlimited Boingo internet access
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including special upgrades and discounts.
- $25 in statement credits each month for ‘Variis by Equinox’ until April 1, 2021.
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift. Simply call the number on the back of your Card and say "Concierge".
- More perks and benefits.
- Annual Fee: $550
- Annual fee of $175 for up to 3 Additional Platinum Cards. Annual fee for 4th or more Additional Platinum Cards is $175 each.
- There is no additional fee for Gold Cards.
This Amex Platinum Card 125K bonus is obviously a tremendous offer that we have seen in the past. You can also check CardMatch for a possible 100K offer. Otherwise, the current public bonus for the card is 60K. The card has a $550 annual fee, but 125K Membership Rewards points are easily worth close to $2,000. On top of that, the card has lots of perks such as $200 in Uber credits annually, lounge access, $200 airline fee credit which is now more difficult to cash in, free Global Entry, and more. American Express also added some limited time perks since travel benefits are difficult to use right now.
Let me know if you see this offer.