If you have been eyeing the Amex Hilton Aspire card and the 150K bonus that comes along with it, then there might be an easy to get it if you already have a Hilton card. Some people are once again seeing an upgrade offer that gives you the same exact bonus as the public offer.
Amex Hilton Aspire Upgrade Offer
Upgrade and earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
Frequent travelers seeking premium services and elevated experiences will find the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card is their complete travel partner – providing instant Diamond status, lounge access, airline credits, free nights and 24/7 concierge access. This new Card offers the richest Hilton Honors earn rate ever. The full benefits include:
- 14X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies and at U.S. restaurants
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on other purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Diamond status
- One Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio with your new Card and each year of Card Membership
- A second Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $60,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- Unlimited Priority Pass™Lounge passes to ease the airport experience
- $250 Airline incidental fee statement credit
- $250 Hilton resort statement credit
- $100 on-property credit at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts and Conrad Hotels & Resorts when booking the exclusive Aspire Card package
- Access to 24/7 American Express concierge
- No foreign transaction fees
- $450 annual fee
The Amex Hilton Aspire card has a $450 annual fee. When you upgrade, your card anniversary date doesn’t change. You will be charged a prorated annual membership fee for your new Card based on the time remaining until your next account anniversary date.
This is a great way to get the 150K bonus on the Amex Hilton Aspire card without a hard pull on your credit report. The annual fee will be prorated. This is one of the best travel cards in the market with a ton of perks. Check your account online to see if you have the offer. Most people are seeing it on their Amex Hilton Ascend card, but also check your no-fee Hilton card if you have it. If you do not have a Hilton card then you can still get the same bonus by applying Amex Hilton Aspire card.
HT: Presley on Twitter
Airbnb is a great alternative to hotels. If you don’t have an account, you can now get an Airbnb signup bonus of up to $55 toward your first trip when you complete a qualifying reservation. The bonus comes in two parts:
- $40 off a home booking of $75 or more and
- $15 toward an experience of $50 or more.
Coupons expire one year from date of sign up.
Sign up here (my referral)
Airbnb is a great alternative to hotel chains. They offer unique accommodations from local hosts in 191+ countries, so you’ most likely be able to find a place anywhere. Prices will be usually 25-30% cheaper than hotels (if you’re paying cash) and you’ll get to stay in a home, instead of a hotel. It might not offer all the luxuries of an hotel, but for lots of people it creates a better vacation experience, instead of just another hotel. If you get a place with a kitchen you can also save tons of money by eating in and having real meals. I use Airbnb often, and sometimes you’re able to stay in old parts of towns where big chains are not available. I’ve used Airbnb in France, Greece, Italy, Albania and other places.
The $40 Airbnb signup bonus has been around for a while, but now you also get $15 toward an experience of $50 or more. This is as good as it gets for an Airbnb signup bonus. They also have promotions from time to time and also savings through Amex Offers and Chase Offers.
Google now gives you the option to order food directly. Google Search, Google Maps and Google Assistant let you place orders without needing to download any delivery apps. The functionality works using partnerships with existing delivery companies like DoorDash, Postmates, and ChowNow etc.
In Google Search and Google Maps you can order via a “Order Online” button that you’ll see when you search for a supported restaurant.
From there, you can pick between pickup and delivery, and select which service you want to order your food through.
If supported, food selections are all made entirely through Google’s interface and Google Pay. The Google Assistant process is pretty similar also. You start the process by asking Google to order food from a specific restaurant, before selecting a delivery service and making your food selections through Google’s interface.
The new functionality supports five different delivery services at launch which are DoorDash, Postmates, Delivery.com, Slice, and ChowNow. More services are expected to be added soon. Major delivery services like Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Grubhub, and Just Eat are missing though.
The new Google food delivery option makes it easier to order by combining apps together with your search. But using apps could still be a better option for now as we often see discounts and promotions that could save you money.
Amazon has a somewhat creepy offer if you’re in NYC. The offer is part of a body scanning study to learn about diversity among body shapes. They are offering a $25 Amazon.com gift card to individuals (18+ and non-Illinois residents) who are willing to participate in a 30-minute session at our Union Square office in New York City. It’s a bit creepy.
During the 30 minute session you have to take a survey, get height and weight measurements and then go on to the fun stuff. You will have to do 3D scans, photos and videos in your everyday clothing. And then 3D scans, photos and videos in form-fitting clothing that they will provide. For women bikinis are preferred, or form-fitting shorts and sports bra.
Participants’ comments and data will be used exclusively for internal product research and not for marketing purposes. You can read more about it here.
- Offer expires earlier of 11:59 p.m. (EST) June 30, 2019 or while supplies last.
- Offer limited to customers aged 18 or over who are not residents of Illinois.
- Offer limited to one per customer account who have not previously participated in a Body Labs study.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is one (1) Amazon.com Gift Card.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid. Amazon.com reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Door Dash is offering a discount $15 off your next order of $25 or more when you use promo code DDLOUNGE. Code must be used by 5/31/2019.
If you don’t have an account, you can signup here to get a $5 bonus.
Nice discount for your next food order.