Huge Amex Platinum Card Offer, 150K Points with $6K Spend
I wrote yesterday today about a new Refer-a-Friend promotion that gives you extra points on dining. Besides the extra points for the referrer, those who sign up for the Amex Gold of Amex Platinum card also get extra rewards for dining purchases worldwide. This is in addition to the welcome bonus. And speaking of welcome bonuses, some people are seeing an insane offer for the Platinum Card. Through these new referral links, you might be able to pull up an offer for 150,000 Membership Rewards points
plus the 10X back at restaurants worldwide. Check out the details below.
Update: This offer is still available but without the 10x for restaurants (HT: PDX Deals Guy). There’s no expiration date. You can post your referrals in the comments if your link shows the 150K offer. The offer is also showing for some, directly on the Amex site.
- Earn 150,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you use your new Card to make $6,000 in purchases within your first 6 months of Card Membership.
Plus, for a limited time, you can receive an additional 10x points at restaurants worldwide on up to $25,000 in combined purchases during the first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Annual Fee: $695
- REFERRAL LINK | DIRECT LINK
Just check the links above using different browsers, or a clean browser window. The direct link was posted by DoC today, but I only see a 100K offer. Let me know if either link works for you.
- 5X MR points on airfare booked directly with airlines or through Amex Travel
- 5X MR points on eligible hotels booked through Amex Travel
- 1X MR points on all other purchases
- $200 in annual Uber savings ($15 in Uber Cash for U.S. rides every month plus a bonus $20 in December)
- $200 annual Airline Fee Credit
- $200 Hotel Credit for prepaid bookings at Fine Hotels + Resorts(R) or The Hotel Collection bookings, which requires a minimum two-night stay, through American Express Travel.
- $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue or Saks.com. That's up to $50 on a semi-annual basis. Enrollment required.
- $240 Digital Entertainment Credit ($20/month) on eligible purchases or subscriptions: The Disney Bundle, Disney+, ESPN+, Hulu, Peacock, Audible, SiriusXM and The New York Times.
- Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Precheck ($85) statement credit
- $189 CLEAR Credit annually.
- Access to over 1,400+ airport lounges, including The Centurion lounge, Delta Sky Clubs, Airspace Lounges and Priority Pass Select membership
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status
- Hilton Honors Gold Status
- Walmart+ Monthly Membership Credit ($12.95/month)
- $300 SoulCycle At-Home Bike Credit
- $300 Equinox Credit ($25/month) on purchases of select Equinox Fitness Club monthly memberships or a digital subscription to Equinox+ (the on-demand fitness app).
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including special upgrades and discounts.
- 20% discount on Wheels Up Connect and a 40% discount on Wheels Up Core memberships. Plus, get a $500 or $2,000 credit added to your Wheels Up account to use toward your initial flight
- Resy Dining Benefit
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- More perks and benefits.
- Annual Fee: $695
This is a tremendous offer for the Amex Platinum Card, if it shows up for you. You can try opening referral, or public links, through a private window. Also try different browsers. It’s also possible that the offer is dependent on the referral link itself. If you have a referral link that’s contently showing the 150K offer, please post it in the comments below.
If you’re wondering if you should apply for this offer, the answer is yes. It is the beset ever offer for the Amex Platinum Card and you also get the referral bonus if you are referred by a friend or family member. The points are worth at least $1,650 or more. You also get 10X on dining purchases. You also get the other benefits that come with the card, as listed above.
Amex Platinum is not for you? Check out this 100K bonus of the Amex Gold Card that has a $250 fee instead.