Amex Platinum Card 150K Offer
The Amex Platinum Card is showing a 150,000 welcome bonus through referrals. Not all referrals will show this offer, and not everyone will be able to see it. But you can try out different referrals, or open them in different browsers and locations to see if you are able to pull up the better offer.
If you can apply through a referral link from a friend or family member, then this great bonus gets even better. The person referring you can get 25,000 points or even more in some cases. Let’s see the details of this 150K bonus for the Amex Platinum card, and the benefits the card provides.
- Special Offer For You: Earn
80,000150,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $8,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Annual Fee: $695
- REFERRAL LINK
- 5X MR points on airfare booked directly with airlines or through Amex Travel
- 5X MR points on eligible hotels booked through Amex Travel
- 1X MR points on all other purchases
- $200 in annual Uber savings ($15 in Uber Cash for U.S. rides every month plus a bonus $20 in December)
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for airline incidental fees. Enrollment required.
- $200 Hotel Credit for prepaid bookings at Fine Hotels + Resorts(R) or The Hotel Collection bookings, which requires a minimum two-night stay, through American Express Travel.
- $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue or Saks.com. That's up to $50 on a semi-annual basis. Enrollment required.
- $240 Digital Entertainment Credit ($20/month) on eligible purchases or subscriptions: The Disney Bundle, Disney+, ESPN+, Hulu, Peacock, Audible (going away Oct 2, 2023), SiriusXM, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal.
- Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Precheck ($85) statement credit
- $189 CLEAR Credit annually.
- Access to over 1,400+ airport lounges, including The Centurion lounge, Delta Sky Clubs, Airspace Lounges and Priority Pass Select membership
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status
- Hilton Honors Gold Status
- Walmart+ Monthly Membership Credit ($12.95/month)
- $300 SoulCycle At-Home Bike Credit
- Get up to $300 in statement credits each year on a digital or club membership at Equinox.
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including Hertz President's Circle status and other upgrades and discounts.
- 20% discount on Wheels Up Connect and a 40% discount on Wheels Up Core memberships. Plus, get a $500 or $2,000 credit added to your Wheels Up account to use toward your initial flight
- Resy Dining Benefit
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- More perks and benefits.
- Primary Card Annual Fee: $695
- $195 annual fee for each Additional Platinum Card.
- No annual fee for Companion Platinum Cards.
This is a tremendous offer for the Amex Platinum Card, if it shows up for you. You can try opening referral links, or public links, through a private window. Also try different browsers. For those who don’t care about applying through a referral link, it’s possible to get this offer by googling “american express platinum” and opening the first link in incognito, as reported by DoC.
If you’re wondering if you should apply for this offer, the answer is yes. While no the best ever offer for the Amex Platinum Card (there was a previously a same offer with an extra $200 credit) you also get the referral bonus if you are referred by a friend or family member. The points are worth at least $1,650 or more. Plus you get all the other benefits that come with the card.
You can also check out this Resy offer if you dine out often. It comes with 100,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $8,000 in your first 6 months, plus 10x points at restaurants worldwide on up to $25,000 in purchases during your first 6 months.
You can join our Facebook Group if you want your referrals featured on the site.