Amex Platinum Card Targeted Offer, Earn 150K Points Plus 10X Shop Small
American Express is targeting some costumers with a huge offer for the personal Platinum card. It’s currently possible to find a 150,000 points offer, but this one is even better.
The offer that has been sent out by mail includes extra earning on Shop Small purchases. That’s an offer that is no longer available publicly, and a big opportunity for extra points.
- Earn 150,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Plus earn 10x points on eligible purchases at restaurants worldwide and when you Shop Small in the U.S., on up to $25,000 in combined purchases during the first 6 months for card membership.
- $695 Annual Fee
- 5X MR points on airfare booked directly with airlines or through Amex Travel
- 5X MR points on eligible hotels booked through Amex Travel
- 1X MR points on all other purchases
- $200 in annual Uber savings ($15 in Uber Cash for U.S. rides every month plus a bonus $20 in December)
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for airline incidental fees. Enrollment required.
- $200 Hotel Credit for prepaid bookings at Fine Hotels + Resorts(R) or The Hotel Collection bookings, which requires a minimum two-night stay, through American Express Travel.
- $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue or Saks.com. That's up to $50 on a semi-annual basis. Enrollment required.
- $240 Digital Entertainment Credit ($20/month) on eligible purchases or subscriptions: The Disney Bundle, Disney+, ESPN+, Hulu, Peacock, Audible, SiriusXM and The New York Times.
- Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Precheck ($85) statement credit
- $189 CLEAR Credit annually.
- Access to over 1,400+ airport lounges, including The Centurion lounge, Delta Sky Clubs, Airspace Lounges and Priority Pass Select membership
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status
- Hilton Honors Gold Status
- Walmart+ Monthly Membership Credit ($12.95/month)
- $300 SoulCycle At-Home Bike Credit
- Get up to $300 in statement credits each year on a digital or club membership at Equinox.
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including Hertz President's Circle status and other upgrades and discounts.
- 20% discount on Wheels Up Connect and a 40% discount on Wheels Up Core memberships. Plus, get a $500 or $2,000 credit added to your Wheels Up account to use toward your initial flight
- Resy Dining Benefit
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- More perks and benefits.
- Annual Fee: $695
This is a huge bonus for those who are targeted. You easily come out ahead even after paying the recently increased annual fee of $695. The 150,000 bonus is as good as it gets, and you can possibly find it through referral links (open in clean browser window). However, the added 10x on Shop Small and restaurant purchases is no longer available. If you take full advantage of that part of the offer, that would be a total of 400,000 Membership Rewards points.
HT: Frequent Miler