New 195K Offer for Amex Business Platinum Card
American Express has been offering huge welcome bonuses for the Business Platinum Card for a wile now. In the past we have seen offers as high as 260,000 points, and we often see targeted offers for 150,000 and 160,000 points. Referrals sometimes yield a 170,000 bonus, but it’s very YMMV.
Now there’s a new link that can get you a bonus of up to 195,000 Membership Rewards points. This offer comes in two parts. You get 120,000 points after spending $15,000 and 10X on select categories which include office supply stores. This offer has the lifetime language, and also I’m not sure where the link came from originally. Check out the details below.
- Earn up to 195,000 Membership Rewards® points:
- Earn 120,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $15,000 in eligible purchases on your Business Platinum Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, earn 10X Membership Rewards® points during your first 3 months of Card Membership on your first $7,500 combined in the following U.S. purchases: for advertising in select media; at office supply stores; for shipping services; with wireless telephone service providers; and with materials and hardware suppliers.
- Annual Fee: $695
- DIRECT LINK
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Earn 1.5X Points per dollar on
- eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- U.S. Electronics goods, retailers, software, and cloud service providers
- U.S. Construction materials and hardware supplies
- U.S. Shipping providers
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 1,000,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Get up to $400 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $200 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $200 in statement credits between July and December. Enrollment required.
- Up to $120 annual statement credits for purchases made directly from any US wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month. Enrollment required.
- Indeed - Get up to $360 credit ($90 per quarter). Enrollment required.
- Adobe - $150 annual statement credit. Enrollment required.
- Access to more than 1,400 airport lounges across 120 countries
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for airline incidental fees. Enrollment required.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years for Global Entry ($100) or every 4.5 years for TSA PreCheck (up to $85).
- Cover the cost of a CLEAR Plus membership with up to $189 in statement credits per year after you pay with your Business Platinum Card. Enrollment required.
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including Hertz President's Circle status and other upgrades and discounts. Enrollment required.
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- Resy Dining Benefit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Primary Cardholder Annual Fee: $695 (Rates & Fees)
- Additional Employee Cards Fees:
- $350 annual fee for each Employee Business Platinum Card
- No Annual Fee for Employee Business Expense Card
Are You Eligible?
Welcome offer not available to applicants who have or have had this Card. That usually means that you must not have had this card within the last 5-7 years.
American Express may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility. You can apply if you’re not sure, and the pop-up will let you know if you are not eligible.
This is a great welcome bonus for the Amex Business Platinum Card. If you maximize the offer, you can earn a bonus of 195,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $15,000. That’s a lot of spending, so make sure you are able to complete it before applying, if you decide to do so.
As I mentioned in the intro, this offer was posted on reddit and I’m not sure how it was found originally. So there is some minimal risk involved. The other issue is eligibility, because the offer includes the lifetime language.
If you don’t want to apply through this link, you can try referrals. If you can get a 150K bonus from a friend’s referral for example, they can also earn a referral bonus of 25K usually. That’s a total of 175K points with less spending.