Amex Business Platinum 170K Bonus
American Express is offering a new and improved welcome bonus for the Amex Business Platinum Card. You can now earn 170,000 Membership Rewards points, for the same spending requirement that’s been around for the 150K offer, or even lesser public offers. The offer does have the lifetime language. So this is an opportunity for first time applicants, or those who haven’t held this card in years. The bonus could also show up through referral links, which makes it even better. Let’s check out the details of this Amex Business Platinum 170K bonus.
- Earn 170,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Platinum Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Annual Fee: $695
- REFERRAL LINK | DIRECT LINK
You can try a clean browser window, different browsers, or even different locations to see if you can get the 170K offer to show up. Otherwise you might see offers for 100K, 120K or 150K.
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 1,000,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Earn 1.5X Points per dollar on
- eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- U.S. Electronics goods, retailers, software, and cloud service providers
- U.S. Construction materials and hardware supplies
- U.S. Shipping providers
- Get up to $400 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $200 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $200 in statement credits between July and December. Enrollment required.
- Up to $120 annual statement credits for purchases made directly from any US wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month. Enrollment required.
- Indeed - Get up to $360 credit ($90 per quarter). Enrollment required.
- Adobe - $150 annual statement credit. Enrollment required.
- Access to more than 1,400 airport lounges across 120 countries
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for airline incidental fees. Enrollment required.
- Receive either a statement credit available every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or a statement credit available every 4.5 years after you apply for a five-year membership through any Authorized Enrollment Provider for TSA PreCheck (up to $85).
- $189 in statement credits per calendar year for your annual CLEAR membership
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including Hertz President's Circle status and other upgrades and discounts. Enrollment required.
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- Resy Dining Benefit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Annual Fee: $695 (Rates & Fees)
Welcome offer not available to applicants who have or have had this Card. That usually means that you must not have had this card within the last 5-7 years.
American Express may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility. You can apply if you’re not sure, and the pop-up will let you know if you are not eligible.
This is a great welcome bonus for the Amex Business Platinum Card and the highest offer we have ever seen with the $15K spending requirement. That’s still a lot of spending, so make sure you are able to complete it before applying.
What makes this offer even better, is that you can possibly apply through a referral link. Even if you see the 150,000 bonus through a referral, that can be a great offer. Some referrers can earn 25,000 points, so that would give you a total of 175,000 points.
The offer has the lifetime language. Looking for NLL offers? Check out these links to see if you are targeted.