Cardless New Orleans Pelicans Card
Cardless already has a Cavaliers, Marlins, Celtics, and Manchester United card. But now the newest credit card issuer has yet another credit card for a sports team. The New Orleans Pelicans have partnered with Cardless to offer a card designed for the fans. Besides the same $300 bonus the card also gets you 4% back on dining and Pelicans specific perks. Check out the details of the bonus and benefits for the Cardless New Orleans Pelicans Card.
- Spend $2,000 within 3 months of opening your account and earn 30,000 points (worth $300) that can be redeemed for cash or other rewards.
- No Annual Fee
- Issued by First Electronic Bank, Member FDIC.
- APPLY HERE (scroll to bottom for links to all Cardless cards)
- 4x points for gas, bars, and restaurants
- 4x points for New Orleans Pelicans game tickets purchased directly from the New Orleans Pelicans or seatgeek.com
- 10% statement credit for purchases of concessions at the Smoothie King Center, purchases at the in-venue Pelicans Team Store, and the online Pelicans Team Store.
- 1x points on everything else
Points can be redeemed for:
- Select autographed jerseys such as Zion and Ingram (20,000 points)
- Gift cards for Pelicans gear – 1 point is 1.25 cents
- Statement Credits – 1 point is 1 cent
This card is quite similar to the other Cardless products. The bonus is lower than what we have seen in the past. To receive 30,000 bonus points, you must be a new cardholder with no other open Cardless credit card accounts. And even previously closed accounts could make you ineligible.
That Cardless New Orleans Pelicans Card does have some good earning categories such as 4X points for gas, bars, and restaurants. That’s one of the best rates that you can earn, and this is a no-fee credit card. There’s no limit on the amount of points (or cash back) that you can earn on these purchases.
Just keep in mind that Cardless cards do report to personal credit reports, unlike what was first promised by the issuer.