THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED.
See the best credit card signup bonuses that are available now.
Cardless Cleveland Cavaliers Card $500 Bonus
Cardless is a credit card issuer startup, offering some interesting products. It launched almost two years ago, in an industry where new players are hard to come by. One of their best known products has been the Manchester United Card, which has been talked about due to its $500 signup bonus. While that offer is no longer available, you can get that same bonus with the Cleveland Cavaliers Card. This is a card that launched in November and became publicly available in April. Let’s see how this Cardless Cleveland Cavaliers card $500 bonus works, and what else does the card offer.
- Earn 100,000 points after spending $3,000 in qualifying transactions in the first 3 calendar months after account opening.
- Earn a Cavs jersey after $1,000 of spend within 3 months of opening your account.
- Points are worth 0.5 cents each when redeemed for statement credit (1 cent for Cavs gift cards)
- APPLY HERE (scroll to bottom for links to all Cardless cards)
View from the Wing says that the Cardless Manchester United card might not count towards Chase 5/24, but that could change soon. And the same should be true for this Cleveland Cavaliers card.
- 5X points on Cavs season tickets and streaming services
- 3X points on other Cavs tickets, dining, grocery and delivery
- 1X point on all other purchases
- Get 10% off at Cavs team shop
- No Annual Fee
- Issued by First Electronic Bank, Member FDIC.
Points can be redeemed for 1 cent for Cavs gift cards. But the real redemption rate is just 0.5 cents when redeeming for statement credit.
Cardless Cleveland Cavaliers Card $500 Bonus: Guru’s Wrap-up
Personally, I’m a Knicks fan. But for a $500 bonus I’ll get a Cavaliers card. This is a straightforward bonus and Cardless seems to be easier when it comes to approvals. You need to spend $3,000 in three months to get 100,000 points. You can then redeem the points for $500 in statement credit. Just keep in mind that if you already have the Manchester United card, you will not be approved for the Cleveland Cavaliers card. You are limited to one Cardless card only.
If you want to grab this card, it’s better to apply right away. Based on the URL, it’s possible that it could end on May 21. And the $500 offer for the Manchester United card offer was pulled pretty quickly as well.