Cardless Miami Marlins Card
Cardless currently has a $250 welcome bonus for the Cleveland Cavaliers and Manchester United cards. But now the newest credit card issuer has yet another credit card for a sports team. The Miami Marlins have partnered with Cardless to offer a card designed for the fans. Besides the same $250 bonus the card also lets you transfer points to the Home Run Rewards portal through the Cardless app to redeem for even more rewards. The credit card is available now for Marlins Members and Home Run Rewards users.
- Spend $2,500 within 3 months of opening your account and earn 25,000 points that can be redeemed for Marlins gear or more rewards.
- No Annual Fee
- Issued by First Electronic Bank, Member FDIC.
- Apply Here
- 5% cash back at retail and concessions at loanDepot park
- 5x points on Marlins tickets5
- 3x points on dining, food delivery, gas, and drugstores
- 1x points on everything else
Points can be redeemed for:
- VIP experiences, seat upgrades for Marlins tickets, and autographed memorabilia
- Transfer to Home Run Rewards: 10 points for 1 Home Run Rewards point
- Gift cards for Marlins gear – 1 point is 1.25 cents
- Statement Credits – 1 point is 1 cent
- More details here
This card is quite similar to the Cavs and Man United cards that Cardless already offers. However the Marlins card does have some cool redemption opportunities through the transfer option for Home Run Rewards. There you can redeem rewards for things like autographed baseball for 57 rewards points and throwing the first pitch for 2,000 points. If that’s something that’s on your list, you have more than enough points to get on the field with the signup bonus.