Cardless Boston Celtics Card
Cardless already has a Cavaliers, Marlins, and Manchester United card. But now the newest credit card issuer has yet another credit card for a sports team. The Boston Celtics have partnered with Cardless to offer a card designed for the fans. Besides the same $300 bonus the card also gets you 10% discount on Celtics gear, 7X points on rideshare and streaming services and 4X on dining. Check out the details of the bonus and benefits for the Cardless Boston Celtics Card.
- Spend $2,500 within 3 months of opening your account and earn 30,000 points (worth $300) that can be redeemed for cash or other rewards.
- No Annual Fee
- Issued by First Electronic Bank, Member FDIC.
- APPLY HERE (scroll to bottom for links to all Cardless cards)
- 10% off purchases at the online Celtics shop
- 7x points on Celtics tickets, rideshare services and streaming services
- 4x points on dining
- 2x points on groceries and drug stores
- 1x points on everything else
Points can be redeemed for:
- Select autographed Celtics jerseys (30,000 points)
- Gift cards for Celtics gear – 1 point is 1.25 cents
- Statement Credits – 1 point is 1 cent
This card is quite similar to the other Cardless products. The bonus is lower than what we have seen in the past. To receive 30,000 bonus points, you must be a new cardholder with no other open Cardless credit card accounts. And even previously closed accounts could make you ineligible.
That Cardless Boston Celtics Card does have some good earning categories such as 7X points on rideshare and streaming services and 4X on dining. There’s no limit on the amount of points (or cash back) that you can earn on these purchases.
One thought on “Cardless Launches New Boston Celtics Card with $300 Bonus”
Approved, got both $300 of 2500 and $100 of 1000 holiday bonus. Shot
me a email (email@example.com) if you need a refer.
I’ve been using my Boston Celtics credit card and wanted to refer you.
If you use my link to apply and get approved, we’ll both earn rewards!