Amex Business Platinum Card, New 150K Welcome Bonus
If you are looking to apply for the Amex Business Platinum card, then this could be a great time to do so. We are seeing some increased welcome offers again, available through public links or referral links. If you are lucky you can get a bonus of 150,000 Membership Rewards points. If you get that bonus through a referral link, the person referring you gets the referral bonus. That could add up to a total of 180,000 Membership Rewards points.
- Update: This offer is showing up for more people through referrals. If you are eligible for the personal Amex Platinum Card, there’s also a 150K bonus there. You can post referrals in the comments if you link shows the 150K offer for the Business Platinum card.
These are some of the offers that are showing up:
- Earn 150,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months.
- 0.0% Intro APR for 12 months from the date of account opening on purchases eligible for Pay Over Time, then a variable APR applies.
- Annual Fee: $695
- APPLY HERE (referral link)
If you see a good offer, make sure you apply. These welcome bonuses may not be available if you leave the web page and return later. The offer that you get is not dependent on the referral link. Different people could see different offers even when opening the same referral link, or direct link. You can try different browsers, or try a clean window to possibly see some of the better offers.
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Earn 1.5X Points per dollar on
- eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- U.S. Electronics goods, retailers, software, and cloud service providers
- U.S. Construction materials and hardware supplies
- U.S. Shipping providers
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 1,000,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Get up to $400 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $200 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $200 in statement credits between July and December. Enrollment required.
- Up to $120 annual statement credits for purchases made directly from any US wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month. Enrollment required.
- Indeed - Get up to $360 credit ($90 per quarter). Enrollment required.
- Adobe - $150 annual statement credit. Enrollment required.
- Access to more than 1,400 airport lounges across 120 countries
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for airline incidental fees. Enrollment required.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years for Global Entry ($100) or every 4.5 years for TSA PreCheck (up to $85).
- Cover the cost of a CLEAR Plus membership with up to $189 in statement credits per year after you pay with your Business Platinum Card. Enrollment required.
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including Hertz President's Circle status and other upgrades and discounts. Enrollment required.
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- Resy Dining Benefit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Primary Cardholder Annual Fee: $695 (Rates & Fees)
- Additional Employee Cards Fees:
- $350 annual fee for each Employee Business Platinum Card
- No Annual Fee for Employee Business Expense Card
Applying for the Card
Welcome offer not available to applicants who have or have had this Card. If you’re not sure whether you’ve had this card in the past, you can use this trick to find out. Sometimes cards that you’ve had more than 5-7 years ago, will no longer show up in your Amex history. They may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility. Amex has a tool that will let you know whether you qualify for the bonus during the application process. If you’re an existing American Express customer they will only do a soft pull for new card applications.
American Express has a limit of one approved credit card every 5 days and two approved cards every 90 days. There’s also a maximum of 4 or 5 total American Express credit cards that you can have at a given time.
Everyone should be able to see the 120K welcome offer at least. But 150K is as good as it gets. If you can also get a referral bonus of up to 30K, then this is a great opportunity to grab the Amex Business Platinum card. The spending requirement is huge, $15K in three months. So make sure you have the means to complete it within that time period in order to get the welcome bonus.
Besides this Amex Business Platinum 150K bonus, there are also other better offers that also don’t have the lifetime language. These are highly targeted, but it’s always worth a quick check to see if you are eligible. See what is the best possible offer the for the Amex Business Platinum card, up to 190K