Big Welcome Offers for Gold & Platinum Card
American Express has revealed new offers and perks for cardmembers today. There are two big bonuses for the Gold and Platinum card and 10X earning on gas and groceries for new Platinum members.
Update: A better 100K offer is available for the Amex Platinum Card and even a rare 125K offer.
Amex Gold Card Resy Offer
New American Express Gold Card Members can get the best public offer available when signing up directly on Resy.com to receive:
- 60,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $4,000 in the first 6 Months of card membership
- Plus 20% back on purchases at restaurants, up to $250 (non-Resy restaurants included).
You can see the offer here.
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Restaurants
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Supermarkets (on up to $25,000 in purchases annually)
- 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines and amextravel.com
- 1X Membership Rewards point for all other purchases.
- $120 dining credit ($10 per month in statement credits) at Grubhub/Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar, select Shake Shack locations, Boxed (through 8/1/2022), and Ruth's Chris Steak House (through 8/1/2022).
- $120 annually in Uber Cash which can be used on Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., up to $10 per month.
- The Hotel Collection: $100 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon check-in, when available, when they book a stay of at least two consecutive nights
- Baggage and car Rental insurance
- Access to Amex Offers
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Annual Fee: $250
Amex Platinum Card Resy Offer
New American Express Platinum Card Members can receive:
- 75,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $5,000 in the first 6 months
- 20% back at restaurants up to $300 (non-Resy restaurants included)
- Plus 10x points on up to $15,000 in combined purchases at Gas Stations and Supermarkets during their first 6 months of card membership.
You can see the offer here.
- 5X MR points on airfare booked directly with airlines or through Amex Travel
- 5X MR points on eligible hotels booked through Amex Travel
- 1X MR points on all other purchases
- $200 in annual Uber savings ($15 in Uber Cash for U.S. rides every month plus a bonus $20 in December)
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for airline incidental fees. Enrollment required.
- $200 Hotel Credit for prepaid bookings at Fine Hotels + Resorts(R) or The Hotel Collection bookings, which requires a minimum two-night stay, through American Express Travel.
- $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue or Saks.com. That's up to $50 on a semi-annual basis. Enrollment required.
- $240 Digital Entertainment Credit ($20/month) on eligible purchases or subscriptions: The Disney Bundle, Disney+, ESPN+, Hulu, Peacock, Audible, SiriusXM and The New York Times.
- Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Precheck ($85) statement credit
- $189 CLEAR Credit annually.
- Access to over 1,400+ airport lounges, including The Centurion lounge, Delta Sky Clubs, Airspace Lounges and Priority Pass Select membership
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status
- Hilton Honors Gold Status
- Walmart+ Monthly Membership Credit ($12.95/month)
- $300 SoulCycle At-Home Bike Credit
- Get up to $300 in statement credits each year on a digital or club membership at Equinox.
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including Hertz President's Circle status and other upgrades and discounts.
- 20% discount on Wheels Up Connect and a 40% discount on Wheels Up Core memberships. Plus, get a $500 or $2,000 credit added to your Wheels Up account to use toward your initial flight
- Resy Dining Benefit
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- More perks and benefits.
- Annual Fee: $695
10X on Gas & Groceries for New Platinum Card Members
The additional earning on gas and groceries will also be available for those applying for the Amex Platinum card through other avenues.
Starting Thursday, new Platinum Card Members can earn 10X points at Gas Stations and Supermarkets on the first $15,000 of combined purchases, in addition to the standard welcome offer.
This offer goes live on November 12, 2020.
Up to $200 Cash Back on Amazon Purchases for New Blue Cash Everyday Card Members
New Blue Cash Everyday Card Members can earn 20% back on Amazon purchases, up to $200, in the first 6 months of Card Membership.
Additionally, new Card Members can earn $100 cash back after spending $1,000 in the first 6 months.
This offer will be available on November 12, 2020.
5 thoughts on “Big Offers for Amex Gold & Platinum Card: Up to 75K Points, $300 at Restaurants & 10X on Gas & Groceries”
Pingback: Episode 45: Heightened Credit Card Offers, an Air Transfer Bonus, and a Juicy Grocery Promo – milenomics.com
Pingback: Great Platinum card offer: 75K + up to $300 + 10x bonus categories for a limited time
Pingback: 60K plus up to $250 back - Crossing The Skies Travel Blog
Pingback: American Express Gold 60,000 Points + 20% Credit On Restaurant Spend (Max $250) - Doctor Of Credit
Pingback: American Express Platinum 75,000 Points + 20% Credit On Restaurant Spend (Max $300) + 10x Grocery/Gas - Doctor Of Credit