Big Welcome Offers for Gold & Platinum Card
American Express has revealed new offers and perks for cardmembers today. There are two big bonuses for the Gold and Platinum card and 10X earning on gas and groceries for new Platinum members.
Update: A better 100K offer is available for the Amex Platinum Card and even a rare 125K offer.
Amex Gold Card Resy Offer
New American Express Gold Card Members can get the best public offer available when signing up directly on Resy.com to receive:
- 60,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $4,000 in the first 6 Months of card membership
- Plus 20% back on purchases at restaurants, up to $250 (non-Resy restaurants included).
You can see the offer here.
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Restaurants
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Supermarkets (on up to $25,000 in purchases annually)
- 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines and amextravel.com
- 1X Membership Rewards point for all other purchases.
- $120 dining credit which gives enrolled Card Members up to $10 per month in statement credits when they use their Card at eligible dining partners including participating Shake Shack locations, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House and Grubhub/Seamless
- $100 airline fee credit: up to $100 in statement credits per year for incidental expenses like baggage fees at one selected airline
- The Hotel Collection: Gold Card Members get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon check-in, when available, when they book a stay of at least two consecutive nights at hotels in the collection
- Personalized Travel Service: provides access to a team of Travel Professionals who can help with travel bookings and vacation packages across air, hotels, transportation, cruise and tour.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Annual Fee: $250
Amex Platinum Card Resy Offer
New American Express Platinum Card Members can receive:
- 75,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $5,000 in the first 6 months
- 20% back at restaurants up to $300 (non-Resy restaurants included)
- Plus 10x points on up to $15,000 in combined purchases at Gas Stations and Supermarkets during their first 6 months of card membership.
You can see the offer here.
- 5X MR points on airfare booked directly with airlines or through Amex Travel
- 5X MR points on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com
- 1X MR points on all other purchases
- $200 in annual Uber savings ($15 in Uber Cash for U.S. rides every month plus a bonus $20 in December)
- $200 airline fee credit
- $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue or Saks.com. That's up to $50 on a semi-annual basis. Enrollment required.
- Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Precheck ($85) statement credit
- Access to over 1,000+ airport lounges, including The Centurion lounge, Delta Sky Clubs, Airspace Lounges and Priority Pass Select membership
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status
- Hilton Honors Gold Status
- Unlimited Boingo internet access
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $20 in statement credits each month for wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers.
- $20 in statement credits each month for U.S. streaming subscriptions from select providers.
- $25 in statement credits each month for ‘Variis by Equinox’ until APril 1, 2021.
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift. Simply call the number on the back of your Card and say "Concierge".
- Annual Fee: $550
10X on Gas & Groceries for New Platinum Card Members
The additional earning on gas and groceries will also be available for those applying for the Amex Platinum card through other avenues.
Starting Thursday, new Platinum Card Members can earn 10X points at Gas Stations and Supermarkets on the first $15,000 of combined purchases, in addition to the standard welcome offer.
This offer goes live on November 12, 2020.
Up to $200 Cash Back on Amazon Purchases for New Blue Cash Everyday Card Members
New Blue Cash Everyday Card Members can earn 20% back on Amazon purchases, up to $200, in the first 6 months of Card Membership.
Additionally, new Card Members can earn $100 cash back after spending $1,000 in the first 6 months.
This offer will be available on November 12, 2020.