New 200K Bonus for Amex Business Platinum, Must Open Business Checking
American Express has sent out a new offer today with a 200,000 Membership Rewards points bonus. This offer was sent by email as a “prescreened” offer to select customers, but there’s also a public link where you can check if you are eligible.
The offer comes as two separate bonuses for a new Amex Business Platinum Card and an Amex Business Checking account. Each bonus is the same as what we have seen regularly in recent months. But you also get an extra 20,000 points for completing both offers. Check out the details below.
Earn up to 200,000 Membership Rewards points with a new Business Platinum Card and you first Business Checking. Here’s how:
- Earn 150,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your new Business Platinum Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 30,000 Membership Rewards points when you open your first American Express Business Checking account, and:
- deposit a total of $5,000 or more in “new money” into your account within twenty (20) days
- maintain $5,000 average balance for sixty (60) days, starting on the date that your deposits of new money are equal to $5,000 or greater; and
- complete 10 qualifying transactions within sixty (60) days of account opening (ACH, Wire, and Bill Payments)
- Earn a bonus of 20,000 Membership Rewards points when you complete both offers.
- Expires 12/31/2022.
- OFFER LINK
You need to log in to see if you are eligible for this offer.
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 1,000,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Earn 1.5X Points per dollar on
- eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- U.S. Electronics goods, retailers, software, and cloud service providers
- U.S. Construction materials and hardware supplies
- U.S. Shipping providers
- Get up to $400 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $200 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $200 in statement credits between July and December. Enrollment required.
- Up to $120 annual statement credits for purchases made directly from any US wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month. Enrollment required.
- Indeed - Get up to $360 credit ($90 per quarter). Enrollment required.
- Adobe - $150 annual statement credit. Enrollment required.
- Access to more than 1,400 airport lounges across 120 countries
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees on your favorite airline.
- Receive either a statement credit available every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or a statement credit available every 4.5 years after you apply for a five-year membership through any Authorized Enrollment Provider for TSA PreCheck (up to $85).
- $189 in statement credits per calendar year for your annual CLEAR membership
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including Hertz President's Circle status and other upgrades and discounts. Enrollment required.
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- Resy Dining Benefit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Annual Fee: $695 (Rates & Fees)
This is yet another great offer for the Amex Business Platinum Card. The 30K offer for the Business Checking account is available publicly, and the 150K Business Platinum ofefr has been around for a while. But if you do both, you get an extra 20K for a total bonus of 200,000 Membership Rewards points.
The Amex Business Checking account is also a good option to cash out your points at 1 cent each, if you don’t have a Schwab Amex Platinum card. This offer does not contain the lifetime language either, making it even more attractive. You can apply and get the bonus on the Amex Business Platinum Card again, as long as you haven’t applied in the last 90 days.
Let me know if you are targeted!
HT: PDX Deals Guy