220K Bonus for Amex Business Platinum with Checking
Earlier today I wrote about an improved bonus for the American Express Business Checking account, which now offers 50,000 Membership Rewards. Since that offer was improved, so has the bundle offer for opening a new Amex Business Platinum Card and an Amex Business Checking account. This is similar to the offers that you can normally get for the Business Platinum card, But you also get an extra 20,000 points for completing both, for a total of 220,000 points. Check out the details below.
Earn up to 220,000 Membership Rewards points with a new Business Platinum Card and you first Business Checking. Here’s how:
- Earn 150,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your new Business Platinum Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards points when you open your first American Express Business Checking account, and:
- deposit a total of $5,000 or more in “new money” into your account within thirty (30) days
- maintain $5,000 average balance for sixty (60) days, starting on the date that your deposits of new money are equal to $5,000 or greater; and
- complete 5 qualifying transactions within sixty (60) days of account opening (ACH, Wire, and Bill Payments)
- Earn a bonus of 20,000 Membership Rewards points when you complete both offers.
- Expires 12/12/2023.
- OFFER LINK
You need to log in to see if you are eligible for this offer.
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Earn 1.5X Points per dollar on
- eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- U.S. Electronics goods, retailers, software, and cloud service providers
- U.S. Construction materials and hardware supplies
- U.S. Shipping providers
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 1,000,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Get up to $400 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $200 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $200 in statement credits between July and December. Enrollment required.
- Up to $120 annual statement credits for purchases made directly from any US wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month. Enrollment required.
- Indeed - Get up to $360 credit ($90 per quarter). Enrollment required.
- Adobe - $150 annual statement credit. Enrollment required.
- Access to more than 1,400 airport lounges across 120 countries
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for airline incidental fees. Enrollment required.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years for Global Entry ($100) or every 4.5 years for TSA PreCheck (up to $85).
- Cover the cost of a CLEAR Plus membership with up to $189 in statement credits per year after you pay with your Business Platinum Card. Enrollment required.
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including Hertz President's Circle status and other upgrades and discounts. Enrollment required.
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- Resy Dining Benefit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Primary Cardholder Annual Fee: $695 (Rates & Fees)
- Additional Employee Cards Fees:
- $350 annual fee for each Employee Business Platinum Card
- No Annual Fee for Employee Business Expense Card
This is yet another great offer for the Amex Business Platinum Card. The 50K offer for the Business Checking account is available publicly, and the 150K Business Platinum offer has been around for a while. But if you do both, you get an extra 20K for a total bonus of 220,000 Membership Rewards points. It’s worth pointing out that you can also get a 200K bonus on the Business Platinum card by calling in.
The Amex Business Checking account is also a good option to cash out your points at 1 cent each, if you don’t have a Schwab Amex Platinum card. This offer does not contain the lifetime language either, making it even more attractive. You can apply and get the bonus on the Amex Business Platinum Card again, as long as you haven’t applied in the last 90 days.