The Billionaire Card
Luxury group Majestas and its Billionaire brand, watchmaker Jacob & Co., luxury card company Insignia, and Primavera Investments have all teamed up to create the Billionaire Card.
Exclusive cards are nothing new, but the Billionaire Card aims to top them all. This card will be available to just 150 people worldwide. For comparison, 100,000 people worldwide have the Amex Centurion Card.
The Billionaire Card will be launched with a prestigious event at the Billionaire venue in Dubai in November 2023, coinciding with the Abu Dhabi Formula 1 Grand Prix. It will be offered by invitation only to clients to preserve the exclusive nature of the card. No word yet if it counts towards Chase 5/24.
And here’s one more option for those who don’t want to be too flashy.
All three versions, which are Visa Infinite credit cards, clearly convey that the cardmember is a billionaire. But if you’re a billionaire who’s unable to get approved for this card, you can check out the Dubai First Royale MasterCard or the Royal Mint Card.
Billionaire Card Benefits
Billionaire cardholder can indulge in extraordinary experiences and invitations to global invitation-only events and venues. They can experience the ultimate luxury with an exclusive weeklong vacation at the renowned Billionaire Resort & Retreat, Lion in the Sun, in Malindi. With the card, you’ll also get access to all Majestas exclusive, events and venues such as Billionaire (Dubai, Monte Carlo, Porto Cervo, Doha, Riyadh) and Twiga (Monte Carlo, London, Doha and Forte Dei Marmi).
There’s a dedicated 24/7/365 Dedicated Personal Assistant. Whatever support you require; your PA is just a call or a message away. Reliable, resourceful and a creative problem solver, your PA will enrich day-to-day experiences, while saving you valuable time.
An industry-leading 98 per cent success rate on cardmember requests inspired the Financial Times to describe it as, “The ultimate wish granters”.
Then you have Insignia Jets’ instant booking app, VIP entry to exclusive events, and unparalleled preferential rates through the Luxury Hotel Collection, including premium travel insurance and access to a bespoke luxury loyalty program among other premium services.
Full List of Perks
- Effortless Living
- 24/7/365 Dedicated Personal Assistant
- Insignia Rewards: Pioneering luxury loyalty points programme
- Insignia Private Jet Programme
- VIP Airport Assistance
- VAT Refund Programme
- Complimentary LoungeKey™ Membership: Includes two free visits
- Insignia Hotels Collection
- Insignia Connect
- Insignia Wine Club
- The Voice of Luxury: Insignia’s online shopping platform
- Financial Freedom
- 24/7/365 Card and Client Servicing
- Large Cash Withdrawals
- Available Currencies: USD/EUR/GBP/CHF
- Deferred Payment Billing Cycle: Monthly
- Insignia Online Service
- Emergency Replacement Card
- Billionaire Benefits
- Exclusive invitations to extraordinary special events held at Billionaire’s global venues and Twiga events
- Once a year, members will receive an exclusive invitation to a weeklong vacation at the Billionaire Resort & Retreat, Lion in the Sun, in Malindi
- Billionaire will gift members its famous luxury hamper
- Complimentary gift from the exclusive collection of Ginori 1735
- Exclusive benefits provided by the Ferretti Group
- VIP greeting and priority booking at all venues
- Exclusive access to Aston Martin’s off-track experiences
- Access to the F1 Paddock Club Prive at all Formula 1 Grand Prix races
- Exclusive access to Spring Place events
- Optional Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Health Insurance Policy