THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Launches ‘5 Free Nights Offer’ for New Cardmembers
Applying for credit cards and getting big welcome bonuses is a great way to travel for free. The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card from Chase is now making it even easier to take the reward trip of a lifetime. Instead of points, you will earn 5 free nights.
Update: Looks like this offer is back, but there’s no direct link. Try a dummy booking on the Marriott website and hopefully you see it. Let me know if it works for you. We saw this offer almost two years ago. It’s even better now that you can combine Free Night certificates with up to 15,000 points. The current welcome bonus is for 3 Free Nights only with $3K spend. (HT: r/creditcards)
Earn 5 free nights after spending $5,000 in the first three months from opening an account and the nights are redeemable for up to a year after receiving the benefit. Each night is valued at 50,000 Bonvoy Points meaning that cardmembers can redeem their free nights at up to Category 6 hotels! If maximized, that’s worth 250,000 points.
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy points on eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy points on all other eligible purchases.
- 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel.
- Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with your Card.
- Earn Gold status after spending $35,000 (beginning in 2019)
- 15 elite night credits beginning in 2019 (limited to once per member each year, not once per card)
- Free in-room premium Wi-Fi (beginning in August)
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $95 Annual Fee
- LEARN MORE
The product is not available to either:
- current cardmembers of the Marriott Bonvoy™ Premier credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards® Premier), Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus), Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ credit card, or
- previous cardmembers of the Marriott Bonvoy™ Premier credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards® Premier), Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus), or Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ credit card, who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 24 months.
The card also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule.
This is a great offer for those who are eligible for a new Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card. Each night is valued at 50,000 Bonvoy Points, so this welcome bonus could eventually be worth a total of 250,000 points if maximized. One thing you should be aware of is that free nights are redeemable for up to a year after receiving the benefit.
5 thoughts on “Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Launches ‘5 Free Nights Offer’ for New Cardmembers [YMMV]”
Whoever posted that on reddit probably got confused and didn’t read his dummy booking offer properly. It shows $250 plus 50K points for me.
Very possible. But still worth a check I guess for those who are applying with the current bonus.
no luck here. only 50k + $250
LOL 5 nights???!!! I guess they just want to fill up those empty rooms.