Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Card Bonus
Applying for credit cards and getting big welcome bonuses is a great way to travel for free. Chase is now giving new cardmembers that opportunity with the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card. You can earn three free nights, plus up to 25,000 points when you shop at popular categories such as gas stations, restaurants and grocery stores.
- Earn 3 Free Nights (up to 50,000 points each) after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Plus, earn 10X total points per $1 spent on up to $2,500 in combined purchases at gas stations, restaurants and grocery stores within your first 6 months from account opening
- $95 Annual Fee (not waived)
- LEARN HOW TO APPLY
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy points on eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy points on all other eligible purchases.
- 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel.
- Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with your Card.
- Earn Gold status after spending $35,000
- 15 elite night credits (limited to once per member each year, not once per card)
- Free in-room premium Wi-Fi
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Baggage delay insurance, lost luggage reimbursement, trip delay reimbursement
- Purchase protection for new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim, up to $50,000 per account.
The product is not available to either:
- current cardmembers of the Marriott Bonvoy Premier credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards Premier), Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards Premier Plus), Marriott Bonvoy Bold credit card, or
- previous cardmembers of the Marriott Bonvoy Premier credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards Premier), Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards Premier Plus), or Marriott Bonvoy Bold credit card, who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 24 months.
The card also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule. That means that you will not be approved for a new credit card from Chase if you have opened five or more new credit cards within the past 24 months (from Chase and any other issuing bank).
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Card Bonus: Guru’s Wrap-up
This is a good offer for those who are eligible for a new Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card. Each night is valued at 50,000 Bonvoy Points. So the three free night could be worth a total of 150,000 points if maximized. You need to spend at least $3,000 in the first 3 months in order to receive the three free nights. But if that spending is done at at gas stations, restaurants or grocery stores, you will also earn 10X points on the first $2,500.
Disclaimer: I receive part of the commission when you use any of the links in this article to apply for credit cards through yourbestcreditcards.com.