Dell Amex Offer: Save 20%, Up to $1,500 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you 20% on your Dell orders. There’s also a different offer that saves you 10% only. Both are targeted. You can find this offer in your Amex business credit cards only. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get 20% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Business Card to make purchases online at dell.com/amex or by calling 855-315-5552 by 3/26/2023. Limit of $1,500 back in total statement credits.
- Offer valid for purchases made on Dell.com/amex or by phone at 855-315-5552 only.
- Valid only on US website.
- Not valid for gift card or e-gift card purchases.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam.
- This offer does not apply to refurbished items, systems or spare parts and is not valid for online auctioneers, Professional Associations, or other Dell Member Purchase Programs. Excludes international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial Services, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized Dell® retailers or resellers.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
This is a great offer which you can also stack with the Amex Business Platinum credits if you find it on that card. So if you make a $223 purchase for example, you would get $22.30 back (10%) through this Amex Offer, and then another $200 credit which is part of the Amex Business Platinum benefits (twice a year).
There’s also this Dell Amex Offer that can save you $120 on a $599+ purchase.