Dell Amex Offer for Business Cards: Save 10%, Up to $1,500
Check your American Express business credit cards for an offer that can save you 10% on most Dell purchases. The offer seems to be widely available.
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card on eligible purchases online at Dell.com/amex or by calling 855-315-5552 by 4/26/2021. Limit of $1,500 in total statement credits.
- Offer valid for purchases made on Dell.com/amex or by phone at 855-315-5552 only.
- Valid only on US website.
- Not valid for gift card or e-gift card purchases.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam. Excludes international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial Services, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized retailers and resellers.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.