Dell Amex Offer: Get 10% Back, Up to $1,500 in Statement Credits
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to $1,500 on your Dell purchases. You can find this offer in your Amex business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card on eligible purchases online at dell.com/amex or by calling 855-315-5552 by 12/15/2021. Limit of $1,500 in total statement credits.
- Offer valid for purchases made on Dell.com/amex or by phone at 855-315-5552 only.
- Valid only on US website.
- Not valid for gift card or e-gift card purchases.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam.
- This offer does not apply to refurbished items, systems or spare parts and is not valid for online auctioneers, Professional Associations, or other Dell Member Purchase Programs.
- Excludes international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial Services, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized Dell® retailers or resellers.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A great offer if you have any large purchases planned at Dell. Check your Amex business cards and the offer now if you plan to use it.