Chase Total Business Checking, $500 Bonus with No Direct Deposit Req.
Chase is one of my favorite bank when it comes to bank bonuses. They usually have some of the best personal and business account offers. They are now offering an awesome $500 bonus for Chase Total Business Checking, and it doesn’t require a direct deposit. You can get a coupon online but you need to go into a branch to open it. This is the same offer that was due to expire on 11/21 but ended earlier. Now a new link has been found. So hurry and apply before it’s gone again.
To receive this $500 business checking bonus:
- Open a new Chase Total Business Checking account
- Deposit a total of $2,500 in new money within 20 business days of account opening, maintain that balance for 60 days AND
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days – debit card purchases, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (Credits) and wires (Credits and Debits).
After you have completed all the above checking requirements, bonus will be deposited in your new account within 10 business days. Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- Technically the offer is available nationwide, but you need to open account in branch, so obviously you need to have a branch nearby.
- Offer is not available to existing Chase business checking customers and those who have closed accounts within the past 90 days.
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account
- You can still get this offer if you have a personal checking account.
Chase Total Business Checking is the best option for this bonus. It come with a $15 Monthly Service Fee ($12 Monthly Service Fee when enrolled in Paperless Statements). You can avoid the fee with:
- Daily minimum balance of $1,500 or more OR
- Linked Chase Private Client Checking or Chase Premier Platinum Checking personal account.
This bonus is usually $300. Now Chase is offering $500 instead. The only change in requirements is that you need to deposit $2,500 in new money, instead of $1,000. It’s also easy to keep the account fee-free. This new offer is definitely much better, so those eligible should get their codes now and head to a branch. I suggest doing this sooner than later, as Chase has been known for pulling these offers before the expiration date.
Even if you recently opened the same account for a $300 bonus, you can try asking to get matched to this new offer. There’s a few successful data points.
The account opening process which usually takes about 30 minutes in my experience. Also check for any pre-approved credit card offers while you’re there and you could also go for this $600 bonus for a personal checking and savings account or $1,000 with Chase Sapphire Banking.
- Promo Page
- Account Type: Total Business Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (need to go in branch)
- Expiration Date: 11/21/2019
- Inquiry Type: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: Deposit $2,500 within 20 business days and maintain balance for 60 days, plus 5 transactions
- Monthly Fee: $12 (waived with balance of $1,500)
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep open for 6 months
HT: Doctor of Credit