Check Chase Branch for Better Chase Sapphire Preferred and Freedom Flex/Unlimited Offers
Chase launched a new offer for the Sapphire Preferred card yesterday. You can earn 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points when you spend $4,000 within three months, plus a $50 statement credit for grocery purchases. However, in-branch, there is an even better offers for the same card. While the bonus is the same, you can have the annual fee waived. Also in-branch, there are also improved offer for the Chase Freedom Flex and Unlimited cards.
Chase Sapphire Preferred
The offer that is available in branch is similar to the one mentioned above, but the annual fee is waived. That makes it $95 better.
- Earn 60,000 Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 on purchases with your new Sapphire Preferred card within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Plus receive up to $50 in statement credits for grocery store purchases.
- Annual fee of $95 is waived the first year.
Chase Sapphire Flex/Unlimited
This is the same offer that was previously available online, but expired earlier this month. So if you missed out, this is a good opportunity to get these bonuses.
- Earn a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target® or Walmart® purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.same page link to offer details
- 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases. After that, variable APR.
- No annual fee.
These are the best available right now for all three Chase credit cards. So if you plan to apply, doing it in branch is the best option. These offers should be available through March.
For the Chase Sapphire Preferred offer it could be worth waiting to see if it becomes available through referrals. That way you can earn a referral bonus instead of having the annual fee waived, if you have a friend or family members who can refer you.
HT: Doctor of Credit