Chase Sapphire Preferred, New 60K Bonus with $50 Credit for Groceries
The Chase Sapphire Preferred card has a new offer of 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points. In addition to the points, there’s also a $50 in statement credits for grocery store purchases. We saw a 80K offer late last year, so hopefully you already jumped on that offer when it was available.
- Get 60,000 BONUS POINTS After you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening — that’s $750 or more toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards or transfer points to travel partners.
- Plus receive up to $50 in statement credits for grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out
- 2X points on travel
- 1X points per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- With Pay Yourself Back your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
- $95 Annual Fee
- LEARN MORE
The product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 48 months. The card also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule, which means that you can’t be approved for this Chase card if you have five or more personal credit cards from any card issuer, within the past 24 months. Business cards usually don’t count.
If you are an existing Sapphire customer and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change. You will not receive the new cardmember bonus if you change products.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred card usually has a 60K bonus. This time around there’s also an extra $50 statement credit for groceries. However, we saw a best ever offer of 80K just a couple of months ago.
If you want the card now, it could be worth waiting a bit more and the same offer could become available through referrals.