Amex Business Platinum 150K Offer Plus $300 Vendor Pay Bonus
American Express has a great new bundle offer for the Amex Business Platinum Card. You can earn up to 150,000 Membership Rewards points when you apply and spend $15,000 within the first three months, and also another $300 through Vendor Pay. The offer doesn’t seem to have the usual lifetime language either, but make sure to check your own offer carefully. There’s a direct link where you can check if you are eligible for this Amex Business Platinum NLL offer.
- Earn 150K Membership Rewards Points After you spend $15,000 on your new Business Platinum Card in the first 3 months.
- Plus, earn $100 for every transaction greater than $1,000 made on Vendor Pay in the first 3 months. A maximum of 3 transactions per Card Member will be rewarded during the offer period.
- Apply by 9/15/21.
- Check offer link (log in to see if you are eligible)
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Earn 1.5X Points per dollar on
- eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- U.S. Electronics goods, retailers, software, and cloud service providers
- U.S. Construction materials and hardware supplies
- U.S. Shipping providers
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 1,000,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Get up to $400 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $200 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $200 in statement credits between July and December. Enrollment required.
- Up to $120 annual statement credits for purchases made directly from any US wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month. Enrollment required.
- Indeed - Get up to $360 credit ($90 per quarter). Enrollment required.
- Adobe - $150 annual statement credit. Enrollment required.
- Access to more than 1,400 airport lounges across 120 countries
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for airline incidental fees. Enrollment required.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years for Global Entry ($100) or every 4.5 years for TSA PreCheck (up to $85).
- Cover the cost of a CLEAR Plus membership with up to $189 in statement credits per year after you pay with your Business Platinum Card. Enrollment required.
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including Hertz President's Circle status and other upgrades and discounts. Enrollment required.
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- Resy Dining Benefit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Primary Cardholder Annual Fee: $695 (Rates & Fees)
- Additional Employee Cards Fees:
- $350 annual fee for each Employee Business Platinum Card
- No Annual Fee for Employee Business Expense Card
This is a great welcome bonus for the Amex Business Platinum Card. You need to spend $15,000 in the first 3 months to earn the 150,000 points bonus. That offer has been around for quite sometime and some people have been targeted. There’s also an offer for a 160K bonus with an Employee Card. That’s a lot of spending, so make sure you are able to complete it before applying.
The offer has no lifetime language either from what I see so that is another reason why this offer is great. It means you can get around the lifetime restriction and get a bonus on this card once again.
With this new Amex Business Platinum NLL offer you can also earn an additional $300 through Amex Vendor Pay. This looks like a business bill pay service. You can pay your vendors by Card using a virtual credit card number, check, or ACH. With the Basic package, you can have one user only for free. If you can manage to pay some business vendors, the only expenses should be the processing fees.
Let me know if you are targeted. Also check a similar bundle offer for the Amex Business Gold Card.