Amex Business Platinum 160K Offer
American Express has a great new offer for the Amex Business Platinum Card. You can earn up to 160,000 Membership Rewards points when you apply and also add one employee card. The offer doesn’t seem to have the usual lifetime language, but make sure to check your own offer carefully. There’s a direct link where you can check if you are eligible for this Amex Business Platinum 160K offer.
Update (Oct. 28, 2022): More people have been targeted for this offer. You can check the link here. There’s also a similar offer for 150K, without the AU bonus. Keep in mind that there are also offers for as much as 260K.
If you’re not targeted for this offer, check out all the options you have to find the best bonus for the Amex Business Platinum card.
- Earn 150K Membership Rewards Points After you spend $15,000 on your new Business Platinum Card in the first 3 months.
- Plus earn an additional 10K Membership Rewards Points After you add an Employee Card and spend $1,000 in the first 3 months.
- Check offer link (log in to see if you are eligible)
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 1,000,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Earn 1.5X Points per dollar on
- eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- U.S. Electronics goods, retailers, software, and cloud service providers
- U.S. Construction materials and hardware supplies
- U.S. Shipping providers
- Get up to $400 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $200 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $200 in statement credits between July and December. Enrollment required.
- Up to $120 annual statement credits for purchases made directly from any US wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month. Enrollment required.
- Indeed - Get up to $360 credit ($90 per quarter). Enrollment required.
- Adobe - $150 annual statement credit. Enrollment required.
- Access to more than 1,400 airport lounges across 120 countries
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for airline incidental fees. Enrollment required.
- Receive either a statement credit available every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or a statement credit available every 4.5 years after you apply for a five-year membership through any Authorized Enrollment Provider for TSA PreCheck (up to $85).
- $189 in statement credits per calendar year for your annual CLEAR membership
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including Hertz President's Circle status and other upgrades and discounts. Enrollment required.
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- Resy Dining Benefit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Annual Fee: $695 (Rates & Fees)
This is a great welcome bonus for the Amex Business Platinum Card and the highest offer we have ever seen. You need to spend $15,000 in the first 3 months to earn the 150,000 points bonus and then another $1,000 with an Employee Card to earn another 10,000 points. That’s a lot of spending, so make sure you are able to complete it before applying. The offer has no lifetime language either from what I see so that is another reason why this offer is great. It means you can get around the lifetime restriction and get a bonus on this card again.
Let me know if you are targeted.
5 thoughts on “Amex Business Platinum, Get 160K Welcome Bonus with One Employee Card (Targeted)”
Is there a time limit to apply for another Amex Biz Platinum? Or you cna apply for as many as you want as long as it’s a NLL offer?
I just finished my spending on this offer and got it again in my email. Amex really wants me to get another one.
I received this offer on my amex app , but i already received the platinum busniess bonus last year would i be eligible again? The terms on mine also say limit 1 offer per card account
That just means that you can’t get the bonus twice on the same card. The lifetime restriction is along the lines of “offer not available to applicants who have or have had this Card”. Most likely your offer doesn’t have that language either, so you should be eligible.