Amex Business Platinum 160K Offer
American Express has a great new offer for the Amex Business Platinum Card. You can earn up to 160,000 Membership Rewards points when you apply and also add one employee card. The offer doesn’t seem to have the usual lifetime language, but make sure to check your own offer carefully. There’s a direct link where you can check if you are eligible for this Amex Business Platinum 160K offer.
- Earn 150K Membership Rewards Points After you spend $15,000 on your new Business Platinum Card in the first 3 months.
- Plus earn an additional 10K Membership Rewards Points After you add an Employee Card and spend $1,000 in the first 3 months.
- Apply by 09/15/21.
- Check offer link (log in to see if you are eligible)
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- 1.5X Points per dollar on eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- Get up to $200 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $100 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $100 in statement credits between July and December.
- Access to more than 1,000 airport lounges across 120 countries
- Up to a $200 Credit a year for baggage fees and more on one airline
- 10 Gogo inflight internet passes annually and unlimited Wi-Fi at Boingo hotspots.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre✔ ($85) with an eligible Card.
- $179 in statement credits per calendar year for your annual CLEAR membership
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- Resy Dining Benefit
- Annual Fee: $595
This is a great welcome bonus for the Amex Business Platinum Card and the highest offer we have ever seen. You need to spend $15,000 in the first 3 months to earn the 150,000 points bonus and then another $1,000 with an Employee Card to earn another 10,000 points. That’s a lot of spending, so make sure you are able to complete it before applying. The offer has no lifetime language either from what I see so that is another reason why this offer is great. It means you can get around the lifetime restriction and get a bonus on this card again.
Let me know if you are targeted.