Amex Business Gold 90K Offer Plus $300 Vendor Pay Bonus
American Express has a great new bundle offer for the Amex Business Gold Card. You can earn up to 90,000 Membership Rewards points when you apply and spend $10,000 within the first three months, and also another $300 through Vendor Pay. The offer doesn’t seem to have the usual lifetime language either, but make sure to check your own offer carefully. There’s a direct link where you can check if you are eligible for this Amex Business Gold NLL offer.
Update: new link added. Check below to see if you are eligible.
- Earn 90K Membership Rewards Points After you spend $10,000 on your new Business Gold Card in the first 3 months.
- Plus, earn $100 for every transaction greater than $1,000 made on Vendor Pay in the first 3 months. A maximum of 3 transactions per Card Member will be rewarded during the offer period.
- Apply by 12/31/21.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards points on the 2 categories where your business spends the most (up to $150,000 per calendar year):
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- purchases for advertising in select media (online, TV, radio) in the U.S.
- purchases made directly from select technology providers of computer hardware, software, and cloud solutions in the U.S.
- gas stations in the U.S.
- restaurants in the U.S.
- purchases for shipping in the U.S.
- Earn 1X Membership Rewards on all other purchases.
- Book your flight with points at American Express Travel and get 25% back
- Pay Over Time Option
- No preset spending limit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Trip Delay Insurance, Baggage Insurance Plan and Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
- Extended Warranty and Purchase Protection for 90 days (up to $1,000 per occurrence, up to $50,000 per Card Member account per calendar year).
- Annual Fee: $295
This is a great welcome bonus for the Amex Business Gold Card. You need to spend $10,000 in the first 3 months to earn the 90,000 points bonus. That offer has been around for quite sometime and lots of people have been targeted. There’s also an offer to get an additional 10K with an Employee Card. That’s a lot of spending, so make sure you are able to complete it before applying.
Then you can earn an additional $300 through Amex Vendor Pay. This looks like a business bill pay service. You can pay your vendors by Card using a virtual credit card number, check, or ACH. With the Basic package, you can have one user only for free. If you can manage to pay some business vendors, the only expenses should be the processing fees.
The offer has no lifetime language either from what I see so that is another reason why this offer is great. It means you can get around the lifetime restriction and get a bonus on this card once again.