Amex Business Platinum 170K Offer
American Express has a great new offer for the Amex Business Platinum Card. You can now earn 170,000 Membership Rewards points, for the same spending requirement that’s been around for the 150K offer. The offer doesn’t seem to have the usual lifetime language either. There’s a direct link where you can apply, and it looks like it’s available for all to apply.
- Earn 170,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Platinum Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- 0% introductory APR for the first 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply.
- Annual Fee: $695
- OFFER LINK
We have heard of this offer being mentioned when calling in for the 260K bonus, but now there’s a direct link to apply. you can possibly get an additional 10,000 by adding an employee card, but you have to call in and ask about the offer.
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Earn 1.5X Points per dollar on
- eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- U.S. Electronics goods, retailers, software, and cloud service providers
- U.S. Construction materials and hardware supplies
- U.S. Shipping providers
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 1,000,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Get up to $400 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $200 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $200 in statement credits between July and December. Enrollment required.
- Up to $120 annual statement credits for purchases made directly from any US wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month. Enrollment required.
- Indeed - Get up to $360 credit ($90 per quarter). Enrollment required.
- Adobe - $150 annual statement credit. Enrollment required.
- Access to more than 1,400 airport lounges across 120 countries
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for airline incidental fees. Enrollment required.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years for Global Entry ($100) or every 4.5 years for TSA PreCheck (up to $85).
- Cover the cost of a CLEAR Plus membership with up to $189 in statement credits per year after you pay with your Business Platinum Card. Enrollment required.
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including Hertz President's Circle status and other upgrades and discounts. Enrollment required.
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- Resy Dining Benefit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Primary Cardholder Annual Fee: $695 (Rates & Fees)
- Additional Employee Cards Fees:
- $350 annual fee for each Employee Business Platinum Card
- No Annual Fee for Employee Business Expense Card
This is a great welcome bonus for the Amex Business Platinum Card and the highest offer we have ever seen for $15K spend. That’s still a lot of spending, so make sure you are able to complete it before applying. The offer also comes with 0% APR for 12 months, which gives you extra time to pay off your balances.
The offer has no lifetime language either from what I see. So that is another reason why this Amex Business Platinum 170K offer is great. It means you can get around the lifetime restriction and get a bonus on this card again.