Amex Business Gold 100K Offer
American Express has a great new offer for the Amex Business Gold Card. You can earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards points when you apply and also add one employee card. The offer doesn’t seem to have the usual lifetime language either, but make sure to check your own offer carefully. There’s a direct link where you can check if you are eligible for this Amex Business Gold 100K offer.
Update: More people targeted. New expiration date is 01/31/2022.
- Earn 90K Membership Rewards Points After you spend $10,000 on your new Business Gold Card in the first 3 months.
- Plus earn an additional 10K Membership Rewards Points After you add an Employee Card and spend $1,000 in the first 3 months.
- Apply by 01/31/2022.
- Check offer link (log in to see if you are eligible)
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards points on the 2 categories where your business spends the most (up to $150,000 per calendar year):
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media (online, TV, radio)
- U.S. purchases made directly from select technology providers of computer hardware, software, and cloud solutions
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- Earn 1X Membership Rewards on all other purchases.
- Book your flight with points at American Express Travel and get 25% back
- Pay Over Time Option
- No preset spending limit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Trip Delay Insurance, Baggage Insurance Plan and Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
- Extended Warranty and Purchase Protection for 90 days (up to $1,000 per occurrence, up to $50,000 per Card Member account per calendar year).
- Annual Fee: $295
This is a great welcome bonus for the Amex Business Gold Card. You need to spend $10,000 in the first 3 months to earn the 90,000 points bonus and then $1,000 more with an Employee Card to earn another 10,000 points. That’s a lot of spending, so make sure you are able to complete it before applying. The offer has no lifetime language either from what I see so that is another reason why this offer is great. It means you can get around the lifetime restriction and get a bonus on this card once again.