Amex Business Platinum Card, New 150K Welcome Bonus
If you are looking to apply for the Amex Business Platinum card, then this could be a great time to do so. We are seeing some increased welcome offers again, available through public links or referral links. If you are lucky you can get a bonus of 150,000 Membership Rewards points. If you get that bonus through a referral link, the person referring you gets the referral bonus. That could add up to a total of 170K-180K Membership Rewards points.
These are some of the offers that are showing up:
- Earn 150,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months.
- Earn 130,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months.
- Earn 120,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months. See this link.
- Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months.
If you see a good offer, make sure you apply. These welcome bonuses may not be available if you leave the web page and return later. The offer that you get is not dependent on the referral link. Different people could see different offers even when opening the same referral link, or direct link. You can try different browsers, or try a clean window to possibly see some of the better offers.
- 5X Membership Rewardspoints for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each eligible purchase made with your Card by 6/30/2021 for U.S. Advertising in Select Media, U.S. Wireless Telephone Service Providers, U.S. Gas Stations, U.S Shipping, & U.S. Office Supply Stores, up to 80,000 bonus points in each category. More details.
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- 1.5X Points per dollar on eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- Get up to $200 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $100 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $100 in statement credits between July and December.
- Access to more than 1,000 airport lounges across 120 countries
- Up to a $200 Credit a year for baggage fees and more on one airline
- 10 Gogo inflight internet passes annually and unlimited Wi-Fi at Boingo hotspots.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre✔® ($85) with an eligible Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- $595 annual fee
Applying for the Card
Welcome offer not available to applicants who have or have had this Card. If you’re not sure whether you’ve had this card in the past, you can use this trick to find out. Sometimes cards that you’ve had more than 5-7 years ago, will no longer show up in your Amex history. They may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility. Amex has a tool that will let you know whether you qualify for the bonus during the application process. If you’re an existing American Express customer they will only do a soft pull for new card applications.
American Express has a limit of one approved credit card every 5 days and two approved cards every 90 days. There’s also a maximum of 4 or 5 total American Express credit cards that you can have at a given time.
Most people should be able to see the 100K welcome offer at least. But 150K is as good as it gets. If you can also get a referral bonus of up to 30K, then this is a great opportunity to grab the Amex Business Platinum card. The spending requirement is huge, $15K in three months. So make sure you have the means to complete it within that time period in order to get the welcome bonus.
There is also another option for a 100K welcome bonus available by phone, which requires only $10,000 in spend within the first three months. Some people are even targeted for a 150K offer over the phone, but that is pretty rare.