Amex Business Platinum 130K Upgrade Offer
American Express is targeting some business cardmembers with an big offer to upgrade to an Amex Business Platinum Card. This is by far the best bonus we have seen, and those targeted can earn 130,000 Membership rewards points. Here’s how it works:
- As a welcome offer, earn an extra 130,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $10,000 in purchases on the Card in the first three months of Card Membership.
- $595 Annual Fee
- Offer ends 9/30/2021.
To request an upgrade, you must be the Basic Card Member. Log in here with the username and password for that Card account. Also check out these links (newest on top):
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 1,000,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Earn 1.5X Points per dollar on
- eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- U.S. Electronics goods, retailers, software, and cloud service providers
- U.S. Construction materials and hardware supplies
- U.S. Shipping providers
- Get up to $400 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $200 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $200 in statement credits between July and December. Enrollment required.
- Up to $120 annual statement credits for purchases made directly from any US wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month. Enrollment required.
- Indeed - Get up to $360 credit ($90 per quarter). Enrollment required.
- Adobe - $150 annual statement credit. Enrollment required.
- Access to more than 1,400 airport lounges across 120 countries
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees on your favorite airline.
- Receive either a statement credit available every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or a statement credit available every 4.5 years after you apply for a five-year membership through any Authorized Enrollment Provider for TSA PreCheck (up to $85).
- $189 in statement credits per calendar year for your annual CLEAR membership
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- Resy Dining Benefit
- Annual Fee: $695 (Rates & Fees)
When you upgrade, your card anniversary date doesn’t change. You will be charged a prorated annual membership fee for your new Card based on the time remaining until your next account anniversary date.
This Amex Business Platinum 130K upgrade offer is a great opportunity to earn a upgrade bonus that is even better that the usual welcome bonus on the Amex Business Platinum Card. There’s no hard pull when upgrading and you can also receive the upgrade bonus even if you’ve had the card previously.
Let me know if you’re targeted.