Amex Business Platinum 100K Offer
Update (Feb. 4, 2020) – More people are targeted for this offer. Must apply before 6/30/21.
Update (Dec. 29, 2020) – More people are targeted for this offer. Take a look at your emails or American Express accounts to see if you are targeted.
Update (Dec. 9, 2020) – There’s one report that terms that came with the card show a waived annual fee the first year and then a $595 annual fee after that. Terms in the email don’t mention anything about a waived annual fee, but I guess you can get lucky. There’s also a second report showing the same thing.
American Express is once again offering a signup bonus of 100,000 Membership Rewards points for the Business Platinum card. The bonus is better than the current public offer of 75,000 points. This offer is showing up when logging into your accounts online and to make it even better it has no lifetime language. It was also sent out by email. More people have now been targeted in the last couple of days.
Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $15,000 on qualifying purchases with the Business Platinum Card within the first three months of Card Membership starting from the date your account is approved.
Annual fee of $595.
Log in online and watch out for a pop up with the offer. This is even showing up for people who already have a Business Platinum Card, but usually when you log into any American Express business card account. You can see the terms of the offer here. There is no lifetime language which means that you can get this bonus even if you have had the card ion the past.
- 5X Membership Rewardspoints for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each eligible purchase made with your Card by 6/30/2021 for U.S. Advertising in Select Media, U.S. Wireless Telephone Service Providers, U.S. Gas Stations, U.S Shipping, & U.S. Office Supply Stores, up to 80,000 bonus points in each category. More details.
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- 1.5X Points per dollar on eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- Get up to $200 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $100 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $100 in statement credits between July and December.
- Access to more than 1,000 airport lounges across 120 countries
- Up to a $200 Credit a year for baggage fees and more on one airline
- 10 Gogo inflight internet passes annually and unlimited Wi-Fi at Boingo hotspots.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre✔® ($85) with an eligible Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- $595 annual fee
100K is as good as it gets for the Amex Business Platinum card. The card has a huge annual fee of $595 but also comes with lots of perks. The travel benefits might not be of much use for the next few months, but they have added temporary perks that can be used while staying at home. Just make sure that you can complete the spending requirement, which is not easy at $15K within three months. There’s also a 100K offer possible via phone with less pending required.