Amex Business Platinum 100K Offer
Update (Feb. 4, 2020) – More people are targeted for this offer. Must apply before 6/30/21.
Update (Dec. 29, 2020) – More people are targeted for this offer. Take a look at your emails or American Express accounts to see if you are targeted.
Update (Dec. 9, 2020) – There’s one report that terms that came with the card show a waived annual fee the first year and then a $595 annual fee after that. Terms in the email don’t mention anything about a waived annual fee, but I guess you can get lucky. There’s also a second report showing the same thing.
American Express is once again offering a signup bonus of 100,000 Membership Rewards points for the Business Platinum card. The bonus is better than the current public offer of 75,000 points. This offer is showing up when logging into your accounts online and to make it even better it has no lifetime language. It was also sent out by email. More people have now been targeted in the last couple of days.
Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $15,000 on qualifying purchases with the Business Platinum Card within the first three months of Card Membership starting from the date your account is approved.
Annual fee of $595.
Log in online and watch out for a pop up with the offer. This is even showing up for people who already have a Business Platinum Card, but usually when you log into any American Express business card account. You can see the terms of the offer here. There is no lifetime language which means that you can get this bonus even if you have had the card ion the past.
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Earn 1.5X Points per dollar on
- eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- U.S. Electronics goods, retailers, software, and cloud service providers
- U.S. Construction materials and hardware supplies
- U.S. Shipping providers
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 1,000,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Get up to $400 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $200 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $200 in statement credits between July and December. Enrollment required.
- Up to $120 annual statement credits for purchases made directly from any US wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month. Enrollment required.
- Indeed - Get up to $360 credit ($90 per quarter). Enrollment required.
- Adobe - $150 annual statement credit. Enrollment required.
- Access to more than 1,400 airport lounges across 120 countries
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for airline incidental fees. Enrollment required.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years for Global Entry ($100) or every 4.5 years for TSA PreCheck (up to $85).
- Cover the cost of a CLEAR Plus membership with up to $189 in statement credits per year after you pay with your Business Platinum Card. Enrollment required.
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including Hertz President's Circle status and other upgrades and discounts. Enrollment required.
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- Resy Dining Benefit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Primary Cardholder Annual Fee: $695 (Rates & Fees)
- Additional Employee Cards Fees:
- $350 annual fee for each Employee Business Platinum Card
- No Annual Fee for Employee Business Expense Card
100K is as good as it gets for the Amex Business Platinum card. The card has a huge annual fee of $595 but also comes with lots of perks. The travel benefits might not be of much use for the next few months, but they have added temporary perks that can be used while staying at home. Just make sure that you can complete the spending requirement, which is not easy at $15K within three months. There’s also a 100K offer possible via phone with less pending required.