Amex Business Platinum Card, Targeted 150K Bonus with No Lifetime Language
Update: Some people are seeing this offer in their business cards accounts. You can earn a welcome bonus of 150,000 Membership Rewards, and there’s no lifetime language again. The offer could show as a pop-up after you log in, on the side bar of your account dashboard, or in the Amex Offers section.
- OFFER: Earn 150,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $15,000 on purchases on the Card in the first 3 months, and a 0% intro APR* for the first 12 months. $595 annual fee ($695 if application is received on or after January 13, 2022).
You can check these links:
- NEW LINK: Offer Page 1 – Application Page (Offer ends 4/13/2022)
- Offer Page 2 – Application Page (Offer ends 12/31/2021)
- Offer Page 3 – Application Page (Offer ends 12/31/2021)
Also see how to find the best offer for Amex Business Platinum card.
American Express is targeting some customers with a huge offer for the Amex Business Platinum Card that also comes with no lifetime language. If you are looking to apply for this card, then you can currently get a welcome bonus of 110,000 Membership Rewards points through referrals. Being able to apply through a referral link makes this offer much better since you can also earn a referral bonus for a friend or family member. But if you already had the card for your business, this new 100K offer gives you the option to get the bonus once again.
- Earn 150,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 in purchases on the Card in the first three months of Card Membership.
- Earn 5X points on eligible US purchases on shipping, wireless telephone services, advertising in select media, office supplies and gas stations, with the Card in the first 3 months, up to 80,000 bonus points per category. That’s 4 additional points on top of the 1 you earn.
- $595 Annual Fee
- OFFER LINK (log in to see if you are targeted)
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 1,000,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Earn 1.5X Points per dollar on
- eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- U.S. Electronics goods, retailers, software, and cloud service providers
- U.S. Construction materials and hardware supplies
- U.S. Shipping providers
- Get up to $400 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $200 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $200 in statement credits between July and December. Enrollment required.
- Up to $120 annual statement credits for purchases made directly from any US wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month. Enrollment required.
- Indeed - Get up to $360 credit ($90 per quarter). Enrollment required.
- Adobe - $150 annual statement credit. Enrollment required.
- Access to more than 1,400 airport lounges across 120 countries
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for airline incidental fees. Enrollment required.
- Receive either a statement credit available every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or a statement credit available every 4.5 years after you apply for a five-year membership through any Authorized Enrollment Provider for TSA PreCheck (up to $85).
- $189 in statement credits per calendar year for your annual CLEAR membership
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including Hertz President's Circle status and other upgrades and discounts. Enrollment required.
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- Resy Dining Benefit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Annual Fee: $695 (Rates & Fees)
Applying for the Card
Usually Amex card bonuses are not available to applicants who have or have had the card in question in the past. But this targeted offer has no lifetime language, which means that you will be eligible for a bonus even if you have had the card within the last 7 years (which is what Amex considers as a lifetime).
American Express has a limit of one approved credit card every 5 days and two approved cards every 90 days. There’s also a maximum of 4 or 5 total American Express credit cards that you can have at a given time.
This 150K Business Platinum Card offer is a great opportunity for those who might not be eligible for the welcome bonus right now. Check the link above and hopefully you are targeted. The spending requirement is $15,000 within the first three months, so make sure you can complete it.
However, if you are eligible for a bonus, check out referral links as well. There is also another option for a 100K welcome bonus available by phone, which requires only $10,000 in spend within the first three months. Some people are even targeted for a 150K offer over the phone, but that is pretty rare.