Amex Business Platinum Card, Targeted 100K Bonus with No Lifetime Language
American Express is targeting some customers with a huge offer for the Amex Business Platinum Card that also comes with no lifetime language. If you are looking to apply for this card, then you can currently get a welcome bonus of 110,000 Membership Rewards points through referrals. Being able to apply through a referral link makes this offer much better since you can also earn a referral bonus for a friend or family member. But if you already had the card for your business, this new 100K offer gives you the otpion to get the bonus once again.
- Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 in purchases on the Card in the first three months of Card Membership.
- Earn 5X points on eligible US purchases on shipping, wireless telephone services, advertising in select media, office supplies and gas stations, with the Card in the first 3 months, up to 80,000 bonus points per category. That’s 4 additional points on top of the 1 you earn.
- $595 Annual Fee
- OFFER LINK (log in to see if you are targeted)
- 5X Membership Rewardspoints for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each eligible purchase made with your Card by 6/30/2021 for U.S. Advertising in Select Media, U.S. Wireless Telephone Service Providers, U.S. Gas Stations, U.S Shipping, & U.S. Office Supply Stores, up to 80,000 bonus points in each category. More details.
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- 1.5X Points per dollar on eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- Get up to $200 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $100 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $100 in statement credits between July and December.
- Access to more than 1,000 airport lounges across 120 countries
- Up to a $200 Credit a year for baggage fees and more on one airline
- 10 Gogo inflight internet passes annually and unlimited Wi-Fi at Boingo hotspots.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre✔® ($85) with an eligible Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- $595 annual fee
Applying for the Card
Usually Amex card bonuses are not available to applicants who have or have had the card in question in the past. But this targeted offer has no lifetime language, which means that you will be eligible for a bonus even if you have had the card within the last 7 years (which is what Amex considers as a lifetime).
American Express has a limit of one approved credit card every 5 days and two approved cards every 90 days. There’s also a maximum of 4 or 5 total American Express credit cards that you can have at a given time.
This 100K Business Platinum Card offer is a good opportunity for those who might not be eligible for the welcome bonus right now. Check the link and hopefully you are targeted. The spending requirement is $15,000 within the first three months, so make sure you can complete it.
However, if you are eligible for a bonus, check out referral links. You can currently earn up to 110K Membership Rewards points with the same spending requirement. There is also another option for a 100K welcome bonus available by phone, which requires only $10,000 in spend within the first three months. Some people are even targeted for a 150K offer over the phone, but that is pretty rare.