Amex Business Gold, 190K Membership Rewards Points Bonus
Update: A 130K offer is also still available with a $10,000 spending requirement. This is the same offer that you can possibly get through referrals, but not everyone is able to see it. (HT: Aldo in our Facebook Group)
Update: This huge 180K bonus is apparently being offered over the phone. It’s not a guarantee that you will get it, but at least now you can try. DoC reports that you can call Amex at 855-531-3491, decline the first offer, and request specifically the 180K offer. Then apply over the phone. This offer probably includes the lifetime language, but make sure to double check when you apply. You can also get an extra 10,000 points for a total of 190K if you and spend another $1,000. This sounds like the bonus you usually get for adding an authorized user, but you should double check when applying. If you don’t get this 190K offer, then your next best option is 130K, which is also available through referrals.
American Express has been handing out big bonuses recently especially for the Business Platinum and Business Gold cards. For the latter we have often seen welcome bonuses up to 100,000 Membership Rewards points. But now a targeted mail offer has a new best ever bonus of 180,000 points. Check out the details of this huge offer below.
- Earn 180,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $20,000 on your new Business Gold Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Annual Fee: $295
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards points on the 2 categories where your business spends the most (up to $150,000 per calendar year):
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- purchases for advertising in select media (online, TV, radio) in the U.S.
- purchases made directly from select technology providers of computer hardware, software, and cloud solutions in the U.S.
- gas stations in the U.S.
- restaurants in the U.S.
- purchases for shipping in the U.S.
- Earn 1X Membership Rewards on all other purchases.
- Book your flight with points at American Express Travel and get 25% back
- Pay Over Time Option
- No preset spending limit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Trip Delay Insurance, Baggage Insurance Plan and Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
- Extended Warranty and Purchase Protection for 90 days (up to $1,000 per occurrence, up to $50,000 per Card Member account per calendar year).
- Annual Fee: $295 (Rates & Fees)
This Amex Business Gold 180K offer is the best we have ever seen by far. If you are lucky enough to get targeted, then you should definitely apply right away, assuming you can get the spending done. You need to spend $20,000 in the first 6 months. That’s a lot of spending, so make sure you are able to complete it before applying.
For everyone else who doesn’t have this offer, you can check out the best offers available for the Amex Business Gold card (up to 100K) and also Amex Business Platinum (160K) and Blue Business Plus (40K).