Check out this moneymaking offer from Swagbucks. If you sign up for Identity Force UltraSecure or Identity Force UltraSecure+Credit, you will get 3,600 Swagbucks, worth $36. You can find the offer here (search for Identity Force).
- Must be new customer and stay subscribed for 30 days to receive your reward.
- Must sign up for IdentityForce UltraSecure or IdentityForce UltraSecure+Credit to earn SB.
- SB may be revoked for canceled or incomplete subscriptions.
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- Must enter valid sign-up information, including credit card information to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
This could be a moneymaking deal. Looks like you can just sign up for a trial and then cancel before paying anything. But could be safer to pay for a month, so you have your Swagbucks before canceling. UltraSecure shows a price of $9.99/mo, so that would be the best option. You need to provide your social security number.
If you don’t have a Swagbucks account, you can sign up with my referral and get a $12 bonus. You can read more about how to earn and redeem Swagbucks here.