Ollie Swagbucks Offer, Free Dog Food and $16 Profit
Swagbucks has a moneymaking offer for purchases at Ollie. Ollie delivers fresh, healthy dog food made with real, human-grade ingredients, tailored to your pup’s unique nutritional needs. With this Ollie Swagbucks offer you can get about $36 worth for signing up and you can spend less than $20 for a meal plan.
- Earn 3,600 SBs (worth $36 or more) when you order your first Ollie Box. Offer is valid for first time customers only. Just search for Ollie at Swagbucks or check the Swagbucks home page and you should see the offer there.
- Plus get 50% off your first Ollie box.
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- This offer is only available to new Ollie customers.
- Must enter valid sign-up information, including credit card information to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- If you are not credited within 7 days, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
To get the bonus for this Ollie Swagbucks offer you need to make just one purchase. Looks like you can get an Ollie Box for less than $20 after the discount, which would leave you with a $16+ profit and you are getting the free dog food. Should be a good deal for dog owners.
4 thoughts on “Ollie Swagbucks Offer, Free Dog Food and $16 Profit”
Makes sense probably much cheaper for smaller dogs I guess. I put in our 72lbs dog probably 3× the price then a 20 lbs dog.
Cheapest meal plan im finding with the 50% off is $70 for min of 2 weeks.
I saw around $20 total earlier. Now I’m seeing around $24. I guess it varies on the info you input for your pet maybe.
Pingback: Swagbucks: Sign Up For Ollie Box (Dog Food) & Get 3,500 Swagbucks (~$15 Money Maker) - Doctor Of Credit