Sam’s Club Amex Offer: Buy New $45 Membership, Get $25 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $25 on a new Sam’s Club membership. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below, and stacking options that can make you a profit.
Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend $45 in a single transaction on a new Sam’s Club membership (Club-level membership only) at any Sam’s Club location in the 50 U.S. states or online at samsclub.com by 4/30/2022.
- Valid only on a new Sam’s Club Membership (Club-level membership only) purchased at a Sam’s Club location in the 50 U.S. states, online via the U.S. website at samsclub.com, Sam’s Club mobile app or by phone.
- Not valid at any Sam’s Club Puerto Rico locations.
- Not valid on Plus Memberships.
- Not valid on membership renewals, upgrades, add-ons or additional memberships or any purchase of Sam’s Club Gift of Membership or Prepaid Sam’s Savings Membership.
- Lapsed memberships will only count as a new Sam’s Club Membership if such membership has been expired for over 6 months.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
This is a nice discount for new Sam’s Club memberships, which we have seen in the past. You can also stack it with these promotions offered directly from Sam’s Club, Dosh and other cashback portals, which should make you a profit: