Pay for New Sam’s Club Membership, Get $120 in Uber Vouchers
Sam’s Club has a promotion for new members where you can get $120 in Uber vouchers for signing up. An annual membership costs $45, so you can come out ahead if you actually use the full value of the $120 in Uber vouchers. There’s a catch though. These vouchers are sent out $10 at a time, once a month. If that sounds like too much work, or if you don’t use Uber, then this other offer could be a better deal for you.
Join as a new Sam’s Club member for $45 (plus tax in some places) and receive $120 in Uber vouchers split up into 12 vouchers worth $10 each. Offer not valid for Sam’s Plus membership. Offer ends Feb 28, 2022.
- Each customer will receive one $10 Uber voucher per month.
- Each $10 Uber voucher expires at midnight of the last day of the month it is sent to the participant, regardless of date received.
- Limit (1) reward per Customer, per email address.
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase a membership and membership is subject to qualifications.
- By accepting this offer, you authorize annual recurring charges to any card on file for your Sam’s Club membership fee(s) plus any applicable taxes at then- current rate every year until you cancel.
- Offer valid for a limited time only and may be discontinued at any time.
- Must join as a new member using promotion link to qualify for offer and must be eighteen (18) years or older to participate.
- Promotion code to redeem Uber voucher will expire 14 days after receiving it.
- Additional promotional Terms & Conditions apply at http://www.TLC.MembersRide.com/terms. Offer valid while supplies last.
A nice deal that can get you $120 in value, if maximized. The annual Sam's Club membership costs $45. Just keep in mind that by accepting this offer, you authorize annual recurring charges to any card on file for your Sam’s Club membership, until you cancel. So make sure to turn auto-renew off before the year is up.