Join Sam’s Club for $45 and Get $45 Gift Card
Sam’s Club has a new promotion that will get you a free membership. They often has great deals, or gift card sales, so having a membership can come in handy.
Join online or at a Sam’s Club location as a new Sam’s Club member for $45 (plus tax in some places) by March 7, 2021 to receive offer. You will get an Instant Savings for $45 off a $45 Sam’s Club Gift Card at a physical Sam’s Club location.
Refresh the page if you don’t see the offer right away. It should look like this:
- Offer not valid for Sam’s Plus membership.
- Present this offer and join as a new Sam’s Club member for $45 (plus tax in some places)
- If joining online, you must use the link provided to join with this offer and then visit a Sam’s Club location to obtain the $45 Sam’s Club Gift Card.
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase a membership and membership is subject to qualifications.
- Primary memberships are valid for one year from the date of issue.
- Instant Savings offers are subject to availability and are valid in U.S. clubs with a U.S. membership, excluding Puerto Rico.
- Limit one gift card per primary member.
- Gift card may not be used to pay for membership fee or select services.
- By accepting this offer, you authorize annual recurring charges to any card on file for your Sam’s Club membership fee(s) plus any applicable taxes at then-current rate every year until you cancel. Visit samsclub.com or a club or call 1-888-746-7726 for full terms or to cancel autorenewal.
- Allow up to 72 hours for Instant Savings offer to load to new membership card.
- Offer is available for 60 days after membership activation.
With this promotion you end up getting a free 1-year membership for Sam’s Club. Looks like you need to go to a physical location to obtain the $45 Sam’s Club Gift Card. Also keep in mind that you will be enrolled in auto renewal, so make sure you change that before the year is up, if you don’t plan to keep paying for the membership.