Join Sam’s Club for $45 and Get $45 Gift Card
Sam’s Club has a new promotion that will get you a free membership. They often has great deals, or gift card sales, so having a membership can come in handy, even if you only shop online. You must join online as a new Sam’s Club member through the link provided to qualify for this offer. Let’s see how it works.
Join now and get a free $45 gift card at your local Sam’s Club. Must join using this link for offer to apply. Visit the membership desk at your local club to get your $45 gift card. Ask the associate to use gift card# 980299084. Offer ends Jul 31, 2021.
Refresh the page if you don’t see the offer right away. It should look like this:
- Offer not valid for Sam’s Plus membership.
- Present this offer and join as a new Sam’s Club member for $45 (plus tax in some places)
- If joining online, you must use the link provided to join with this offer and then visit a Sam’s Club location to obtain the $45 Sam’s Club Gift Card.
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase a membership and membership is subject to qualifications.
- Primary memberships are valid for one year from the date of issue.
- Instant Savings offers are subject to availability and are valid in U.S. clubs with a U.S. membership, excluding Puerto Rico.
- Limit one gift card per primary member.
- Gift card may not be used to pay for membership fee or select services.
- By accepting this offer, you authorize annual recurring charges to any card on file for your Sam’s Club membership fee(s) plus any applicable taxes at then-current rate every year until you cancel. Visit samsclub.com or a club or call 1-888-746-7726 for full terms or to cancel autorenewal.
- Allow up to 72 hours for Instant Savings offer to load to new membership card.
- Offer is available for 60 days after membership activation.
- Offer ends Jul 31, 2021.
With this promotion you end up getting a free 1-year membership for Sam’s Club. Looks like you need to go to a physical location to obtain the $45 Sam’s Club Gift Card. Also keep in mind that you will be enrolled in auto renewal, so make sure you change that before the year is up, if you don’t plan to keep paying for the membership.