Penn Community Bank has a signup bonus offer for new checking accounts. The offer is only available in PA.
Get a $125 Bonus when you open a new Penn Community Bank Free Checking Account. To receive the bonus:
- The account must set-up direct deposit into the checking account within 60 days of account opening OR
- Conduct five debit card transactions of any amount within 60 days of account opening.
The amount of the bonus will be credited to the account within 30 days after the first direct deposit or after the five debit card transactions have posted and will be reported to the IRS as interest for the year.
Offer available in PA only.
To be eligible for this offer, the customer must not currently have a personal checking account in the previous 12 months with Penn Community Bank. If multiple accounts are opened with the same signer, only one account will be eligible for the bonus. One bonus per household.
Free Checking Account has no minimum deposit to earn the bonus, no minimum balance requirement, no monthly service charge, and no per-check fees.
Account must remain open and active for six (6) months from date of opening or a $125 early termination fee will be assessed.
A decent bonus, but they’ve had better offers in the past, as high as $200. The requirements are pretty easy, you just need 5 debit transactions, and this time around you can open account online.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses.
- Promo Page
- Bonus: $113
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Availability: PA
- Expiration Date: 7/31/2017
- Inquiry Type: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Other Requirements: 5 debit card transactions of any amount within 60 days
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: $125 if closed within 6 months