Firstrust Bank Bonus, Get Up to $200 with New Checking Account
Firstrust Bank has a bonus for new customers who open a checking account. The good thing about this Firstrust Bank bonus is that a direct deposit is not required. But the offer is limited to only a few states; DE, MD, NJ and PA.
- Eagles FirstPay Premier Checking – New accounts earn 20,000 bonus reward points ($200) after first Visa purchase of $150 or more within 60 days of account opening, plus other great fan benefits and rewards.
- Eagles FirstPay Checking – New accounts earn 15,000 bonus reward points ($150) after first Visa purchase of $100 or more within 60 days of account opening, plus other great fan benefits and rewards.
Redeem points through scorecardrewards.com. Points will be eligible to be redeemed for gift cards 60 days after new account opening. 5,000 points for example will get you a $50 gift cards. All bank account bonuses will be taxed.
- Offer is available in DE, MD, NJ and PA.
- Limit 1 per household.
Eagles FirstPay Checking has a $10 monthly fee. You can waive it with one of these options:
- $500 Minimum Daily Balance
- Monthly Direct Deposit
- 10 Debit Card Transactions
- 5 Monthly Bill Pays
Eagles FirstPay Premier Checking has a $25 monthly fee. You can waive it with one of these options:
- $5,000 on Combined Deposit Accounts
- $50,000 Consumer Loan Balance or Lines of Credit Balances
A good bonus that almost everyone should be eligible for. You can open the account online. The account is easy to keep fee-free and you need to complete two direct deposits totaling $2,000 or more. Then enroll in either U.S. Bank online banking or the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- OFFER PAGE
- Bonus: $150/$200
- Account Type: Eagles FirstPay/Eagles FirstPay Premier
- Availability: DE, MD, NJ, PA
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: $100+ in debit purchases
- Monthly Fee: $10/$25 (waivable)
- Closing Account Fee: None
- Expiration Date: