Penn Community Bank Bonus, Get $300 with New Business Checking Account
Penn Community Bank has a new bonus for business checking accounts. The bonus is advertised as $400, but it includes a $10 bonus for opening a PennEdge loan or line of credit within the first 90 days. This offer is available in PA only. Check out the details of this Penn Community Bank bonus below.
To receive the $300 new Advantage Business Checking cash bonus, the account must be opened within promotional period of June 20 – October 31, 2021 with $25 or more and:
- Maintain a daily balance of $2500 or more for days 31-90 after account opening.
New account bonus(es) will be deposited to the checking account within 45 days after meeting offer requirements. Account must be open, active and in good standing at time of incentive fulfillment to receive bonus(es). All bonuses are subject to 1099 reporting. Offer subject to change without notice.
- Offer available in PA only.
- New account bonus offer available to new business checking customers only.
- Must not have closed a checking account within the preceding twelve (12) months or have received a prior new checking account incentive.
- Limit one bonus offer per business TIN.
- If multiple accounts are opened with the same TIN, only one account will be eligible for the bonus.
Advantage Business Checking has a $12 monthly fee (Waived by maintaining daily balance requirement)
If account is closed within six (6) months from date of opening, early termination fee may apply, and amount of new account bonus received will be debited from final account balance.
This is a good bonus for new business checking accounts. All you need to do is deposit $2,500 and keep it in the account for about two months. You need to go into a branch to open the account, after making an appointment online.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. There’s also a business checking bonus of $500 from HSBC. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here. Bank bonuses are a great way to generate some extra income, so it is worth looking into them. You can can definitely bring a few thousands of dollars annually, and most requirements can be easily completed from home.
- OFFER PAGE
- Bonus: $300
- Account Type: Advantage Business Checking
- Availability: PA
- Inquiry Type: Soft
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: $2,500 balance
- Monthly Fee: $12 (can be waived)
- Early Closing Fee: Must keep account open for 6 months
- Expiration Date: 10/31/21