If you’ve been thinking of getting the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card, then check your emails or your accounts for a new targeted offer for 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points.
Chase Sapphire Preferred 65K Bonus
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
$95 annual fee is waived the first year.
- Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Primary car rental insurance
- Redeem points on Chase’s travel portal at a value of 1.25¢ with 25% travel redemption bonus
- Up to 10 points per dollar at nearly 300 top online retailers when you access those websites through the Ultimate Rewards Mall portal.
Applying for the Card
You need to be targeted for this offer. The card falls under the Chase 5/24 rule as well.
The product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 48 months. If you are an existing Sapphire customer and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change. You will not receive the new cardmember bonus if you change products.
This is a very good bonus for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card. You need to be targeted in order to apply. The public offer is 50,000 Ultimate Rewards points with the annual fee waived for the first year. So with this targeted offer you get 10K more.
One thought on “Chase Sapphire Preferred, New 60K Bonus With Waived Annual Fee (Targeted)”
Pingback: Chase Sapphire Preferred, 60K Bonus Available In-Branch - Danny the Deal Guru