Chase Sapphire Preferred, 90K Signup Bonus Coming Soon
Chase Sapphire Preferred is a very popular credit card that often comes with a large welcome bonus. Currently the offer on this card is at 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points, but soon we could see a 90,000 points offer in branch and possibly online as well and later on. Check out the details below.
Earn up to 90,000 bonus points:
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 or more in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Plus an additional 10,000 bonus points after spending $6,000 total on purchases made in the first 6 months from account opening.
- Annual Fee: $95 (it’s not clear if waived)
- 5x Points on travel purchased through Chase
- 3x Points on
- online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs)
- select streaming services
- 2x Points on all other travel purchases
- 1x Point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Ultimate Rewards.
- $50 Annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit
- 10% anniversary points boost
- Transfer 1:1 to the regular Ultimate Reward transfer partners
- 5x Points on Lyft Rides through March 2025.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
This would be one of the best offers we have seen for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. The highest ever bonus was 100,000 points a few years ago.
The current public bonus is only 60,000 points, so it’s definitely worth waiting for this offer to come around. These in-branch offers also have a waived annual fee as well, but it’s not clear if that will be the case this time. Usually these offers show up online as well and hopefully through referrals, which would be the best case scenario.
HT: Doctor of Credit
One thought on “Chase Sapphire Preferred, 90K Signup Bonus In-Branch”
Pingback: Silicon Valley Bank, Bank Runs, FDIC Coverage, US Labor Market, Last Week for 90k Chase Ink Cards - TravelBloggerBuzz