Chase Spending Bonus for Jan-Mar
From January 1 through March 31, 2021, Chase is offering many of its co-branded credit cardmembers 5X total points or miles per $1 spent on select categories such as grocery stores, gas stations and drugstores. The offer is target and has been sent put by email. You can also check with your Chase co-brand cards here.
United, IHG, Marriott
- From January 1 through March 31, 2021, earn 5X total points or miles per $1 spent at grocery stores, gas stations and drugstores – up to $1,500 total per month in combined purchases. Must register by March 31, 2021.
- Register before March 31, 2021, and earn 15,000 bonus Avios when you spend $5,000 in purchases. Earn an additional 15,000 bonus Avios when you spend $5,000 in purchases with your Aer Lingus, British Airways, or Iberia Visa Signature Credit Card between January 1 – March 31, 2021.
- Register before March 31, 2021, and earn 5,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points when you spend $3,000 in purchases. Earn an additional 5,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points when you spend $3,000 in purchases with your World of Hyatt Credit Card between January 1 – March 31, 2021.
The offer is target and those eligible will get an email starting today.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 03/31/21 11:59 p.m. E.T.
- You will earn 5 miles total for each $1 spent in the grocery store, gas station, and drugstore categories on up to $1,500 in total combined purchases from 01/01/2021 to 3/31/2021. That’s 4 miles on top of the 1 mile you already earn on those purchases with your card.
- Merchants who accept Visa/Mastercard credit cards are assigned a merchant code, which is determined by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Visa/Mastercard procedures based on the kinds of products and services they primarily sell.
- This bonus offer is non-transferable.
You need to be eligible for these offers and also activate them before using your cards. The earning shown above for each card is the total amount you earn for your purchases. So if your cards earn 1X on groceries and you are targeted for a 5X offer, you will earn an extra 4X points for your grocery purchases. These offers should come in handy for the holiday season, so definitely take a look and see if your cards are targeted.