Chase Spending Bonus for April-June
From April 1 through June 30, 2022, Chase is offering many of its credit cardmembers additional points or miles for their purchases. You can earn 5X total points or miles per $1 spent on select categories such as gas stations, grocery stores, and more. The offers are target and has been sent out by email. You can also check with your Chase co-brand cards here. This should let you know if your cards are eligible. Also check these card specific links Avios 1, Avios 2, Southwest, United, United 2 (HT: DoC).
- Earn 5X total Bonus Points/Miles for every $1 you spend on up to $1,500 in combined purchases at gas stations and grocery stores and restaurants from April 1 through June 30, 2022.
Southwest and IHG cards:
- Earn 5X total Bonus Points/Miles for every $1 you spend on up to $1,500 in combined purchases on travel, gas stations and grocery stores and restaurants from April 1 through June 30, 2022.
- From April 1 through June 30, earn a total of 5% back on all travel purchases and at gas stations and a total of 3% back at grocery stores for every $1 you spend on up to $1,500 in combined purchases with your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature® card.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 06/30/22 11:59 p.m. E.T.
- Merchants who accept Visa/Mastercard credit cards are assigned a merchant code, which is determined by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Visa/Mastercard procedures based on the kinds of products and services they primarily sell.
- This bonus offer is non-transferable.
You need to be eligible for these offers and also activate them before using your cards. It looks like there’s a wide variety of offers, so you could see even more offers that are not listed here. If you have active spending bonuses from the first quarter, those are probably still showing when you check the link above. So it’s worth trying again on April 1st to see if you are targeted for these second quarter spending bonuses.