Chase Spending Bonus for Jan-Mar
From January 15 through March 31, 2022, Chase is offering many of its credit cardmembers additional points or miles for their purchases. You can earn 5X total points or miles per $1 spent on select categories such as Amazon, grocery stores, and restaurants. Some cards have extra points and miles for all purchases. The offers are target and has been sent out by email. You can also check with your Chase co-brand cards here. This should let you know if your cards are eligible.
Update: More people targeted.
Chase Freedom Unlimited:
- Earn $50 cash back when you make 15 purchases each month from January through March 2022 with your Freedom Unlimited® Card. (Each purchase must be at least $2.00 to qualify.) That’s in addition to the cash back you already earn with your card!
- Select streaming purchases made with your Chase card through 2/15/22 will earn 5% in statement credits on up to $200 in total spend.
Hyatt, Southwest, IHG and Disney cards:
- Earn 5X total Bonus Points/Miles for every $1 you spend on up to $1,500 in combined purchases at Amazon.com, grocery stores and restaurants from Jan. 15 through March 31, 2022.
- Earn 6,000 additional bonus miles when you spend $6,000 in purchases when you use your United Card between January 15 – March 31, 2022.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 03/31/22 11:59 p.m. E.T.
- Merchants who accept Visa/Mastercard credit cards are assigned a merchant code, which is determined by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Visa/Mastercard procedures based on the kinds of products and services they primarily sell.
- This bonus offer is non-transferable.
You need to be eligible for these offers and also activate them before using your cards. It looks like there’s a wide variety of offers, so you could see even more offers that are not listed here.