Chase Sapphire Reserve 70K Bonus
Chase recently increased the welcome offer for the Sapphire Preferred card. You can get 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points which are worth at least $1,250. Now Chase is also planning to increase the offer for the Sapphire Reserve card. However it will not be as exciting as the Chase Preferred offer.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve card will have a new 70,000 points offer in branch starting tomorrow, June 18th. The information was provided by EosHuffer on reddit, which has been a reliable source for new credit card offers. Mailers will also be sent out a few days later. W should also see this new offer become publicly available online. That’s usually been the case with previous Chase offers.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,050 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- $550 Annual Fee (not waived)
- Sapphire Reserve Review
Chase has stopped matching bonuses, so if you have recently applied for the card you will not get the additional 10,000 points. So it’s probably best to hold off on applying for this card.
- 3X Points on travel and dining worldwide
- 3X Points total on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from Nov. 1–April 30, 2021, including pickup and eligible grocery store delivery services.
- 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- 1.5 cents per point in value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Transfer 1:1 to the regular Ultimate Reward transfer partners
- $300 Annual Travel Credit (once per calendar year)
- Complimentary lounge access at over 900+ lounges
- Global entry or TSA pre check credit of up to $100
- Free DoorDash DashPass for two years ($9.99/Month)
- $60 DoorDash credit
- Free Lyft Pink ($19.99/Month)
- 10x points on Lyft Rides
- Visa Infinite perks
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Pay Yourself Back (1.5¢ redemption for Ultimate Rewards points)
- Read full review here.
We have seen welcome bonuses has high as 100,000 points for the Chase Sapphire Reserve card. The current the public offer is just 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points. That means that you can soon earn an additional 10,000 points compared to the current offer.
The Sapphire Reserve card is a great travel product. It comes with a $550 annual fee, but it can still be worth it if you maximize all credits and perks. Besides the travel benefits, it also lets you redeem points at a value of 1.5 cents a piece for charges through Pay Yourself Back. Current cardholders have also been receiving $100 credit on their annual fees.